Reviews for Falling From The Light
Gamoora chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I really enjoyed this. I know it's been so many years that you probably aren't going to continue this, but I just wanted to say how much fun I had reading it. I liked seeing Han and how he likes Leia, and I like how both Luke and Leia are similar to their OT versions yet different at the same time. And Anakin has definitely grown up. Interesting making Bant Leia's master, btw. And I like the plot twists and your OCs. Thanks for writing, and I hope you do write more some day.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Alright, here's a review. ;) More did you spek?

I'm liking the pacing of this story much better. :D Nice job. Wondering just where you're going with it.

I love the idea of Luke and Leia growing up with each other and their parents. Also, wouldn't there be other children? *shrug* I can see Anakin and Padme having more kids. Just an idea.
MissAX chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
NOOOOO! WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED UPDATING? UPDATE!
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
another good one, pls update, im in harry potter withdrawl, and too many SLASH HP fanfics out there...GASP...*reaching out with hands* must...read...next best thing...st-st-star wars...*CRIES* Save me... _
Shinaria chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
Great Chapter!

Update soon!
Phate3092 chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
Wow that was really good, Hey no time no talk, you should IM me sometime or another. Im really sorry, im just picking up back into the daily grind. Almost graduated! yay! anyway. talk 2 u lata.

Phate
fAteD lOvE chapter 11 . 9/20/2006
i cant wait for the nxt chapter, the suspense is killing me
Brontesgirl chapter 11 . 8/22/2006
AW! Now this is interesting? More twists and turns :D Keep it coming, very entertaining. I love your storyline. Can't wait for more! Will Leia succeed? Tune in next week for another episode of Falling From The Light! :P:P

Love it, Please update soon.

Cheers

Brontesgirl
intriKate chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
Great chapter! Really. The flashback was good, and all the psychological stuff... well done. I liked it.
Hamilcar chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
An exciting follow up to the first story. :) Can't wait to see what happens.
TriGemini chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
Interesting chapter!

It sounds as if the conversation between the two young women was quite intense, but also interesting, as well. Especially, with what Leia had said. It sounds as if she's confused the other girl with her words. Wonder if this'll challenge everything the other girl believes in?

So, looking forward to more. Until then.
QueenNaberrie chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
Great update! Perhaps there's hope for this Sith Woman afterall. But...you now what? Reading a lot of the Sith Woman's characteristics and abilities, I keep imagining her looking somewhat like a Wraith from Stargate Atlantis. Perhaps that's even where you got your inspiration?

Please update soon. :)
Jacqueline Roget chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
Love is only weak to those who don't understand it or can't feel it...
x Rajah x chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
Poor Leia!

I'm anxious for more from Obi, Padme and the rest of the gang! :D
DarthGladiator45 chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
I will review, but I really hate these dang evil cliffhangers! Great chapter, the Sith woman's experiences were interesting to say the least. Its strange that she saw Naboo through Sidious' eyes.