Reviews for You Can Imagine
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
please finish it because it is really really good
When Aslan Shakes His Mane chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
You need to add periods at the end of your sentences. Sorry but yea, you do need to add periods.

Other than that, everything else is good! :) Update soon!
Lov3good chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
No this doesn't seem lame at all! I like it, I'm reading the 2nd chapter now:)
alexthegreat123 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
yay! i'm getting excited! WE!
musafa chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
Please update! I really want to know what happened to the Witch!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Good job. I am enjoying it so far.
KXXI chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
WAH! Is poor Rachie-dead? Yay, a new chapter! (Unless I forgot about this one and am re-reviewing it - Sadly, I've done that before.) A few gramatical errors, but i really can't complain -. Very drematic ending, Rissa-chan - update more soon! (Don't forget about it again!) Anyway, the thing with the archway gave me major Sirius Black flashbacks - OTP! In some perverse alternate HarryPotter universe, The Witch is Sirius Black! (Sorry, am hyper and random today. Yeah, I know, I said OTP, I'm a complete loser. -_-) Anyway, liked Edmund in this chapter - you portraid him well. Don't kill off Rachel yet, though, you've got to make her swordfight Peter first, and beat him! If you don't I may have to write fanfiction of it, which would be really sad, because it would be fanfiction of a fanfiction. Anyway, sorry for the long review. Good Job! -

Arhazivory chapter 15 . 6/18/2006
This is a good story. I like the chaacters...but why have you taken so long to update. I'd like to see what happens next.
DarkKnightress12 chapter 15 . 5/24/2006
This story is amazing! I just found itt and i love it...but its brutal how u have left a cliffhanger and STILL haven't updated. I really hope you will update and continue with this story!
Call Me Cyrus chapter 15 . 3/5/2006
I like it a lot! Please update soon!

The Guarding Forest Friend~
A Amelia Black chapter 15 . 3/4/2006
well, if you're going for English writing, favorite is favourite

but other than that - I think you could do with a bit more description, feeling, emotions, thoughts etc. Mostly this was just dialogue and I think that it could serve your story better to give it more in depth
Princess Lucy chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
Why couldnt Susan be from the new movie it fits better email me back with the answer
KXXI chapter 14 . 2/10/2006
The Found Edmund. The Found Edmund. THE found Edmund. Well. I can see how you typed this at one in the morning!

Anyway, not as boring as you said. I can see how the witch could use Atrox. Anyway, except for 'The found Edmund' (okay, okay, I'll stop. I'm pretty sure you don't mind me doing this cause its 9th period and I just laughed w. you about this. If you do mind, sorry!)it was pretty good.

Somewhere far away, Edmund sits, lost and alone. The cold cruel wind blows a strand of his dark hair away from his face. "Hello?" he calls out in a wavery voice. "Will somebody please find me?"

- - -
Alabaster Ink chapter 14 . 2/10/2006
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? Plz plz update as soon as possible! Poor Rachael, is she going to die! Plz update rlly soon! BYE!
A Amelia Black chapter 14 . 2/9/2006
It's not too bad. You've kept the plot going and hey, I know what you mean about getting that next chpt out no matter what!

I stayed up all night to get my current chpt up of my Narnia Edmund POV fic up lol and it was past one. Whew...late night, but it's definitely worth it!