Reviews for Memories of Snowflakes
Yusagi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Short, sweet, and sad. _ (I did so love the Silver Chair...it was a fun adventure...)
KarlaMarie chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
that was lovely and it just made sense. i always wondered if Lucy and her family got married while in Narnia and this just seemed to me a perfect fitting for what could of happened.

thank you for you beautiful writing. Also i wish you and your family all the best as you go through recovery, and i hope you fel fit to write and live again soon.
SarahNev chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Ohh it's beautiful...
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
thats wonderful. unfortunately it doesn't snow where i live so i don't know the "type" but i can imagine this is the third of your fics i've read and i love your style. and my sympathies, my mum had cancer a couple of years back and i feel for you. rock on sister... never stop loving.
en chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Beautiful. I hope when you are recovered that you write more Narnia fic-esp. Lucy/Tumnus-this was perfectly lovely.
Alaynthe chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
What a lovely story, especially the last line. I would love to see more Narnia stories from you. I hope the operation goes well, and I'm sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Roocersoc chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
You are welcome, Ms. Brava? Lovely as always. It seems you are the first to imply Tumnus...not being around. Congrats.
Droxy chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I am usually an SS/HG fan but I got an alert to this fic. Very sad but bittersweet and lovely.
Capegio chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
The last line had such a gorgeously heartbreaking double meaning.
Imhilien chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Bittersweet and moving...thank you. I certainly enjoyed the movie.

Good luck with the op...