Reviews for Crimson Puddles
krage chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
Really sweet ending, nick was so brave and you wrote it really well
svufan4ever chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
i juat got done reading this story and thought it was great. i was lookig for stories that deal with nick and catherine a lot and found this one. i am planning on reading the sequal real soon. thanks again for a good story and take care, anne
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I wanted to make my name bigger...IT WONT LET ME! :( Well back to the point WHAT A SAD STORY AT THE SAME TIME HAPPY! I like the little kid :D! AND THE BLACK GUY ROCKS! So whens the next one i get to read!

CAPTAIN CRUNCH FREAKIN ROCKS!
Fort Minor chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I enjoy your story. The loyalty surprises me. It brings whole new meaning to the qoute "It seems one thing has been true all along. You don't really know what you got tell its gone" ~Fort Minor, Where'd Ya Go featuring Holly Brook and Jonah Matranga. Well I hope to hear more of your writing.

Fort Minor
MNHNM chapter 15 . 7/18/2006
o.0 a sequal! your on my alert! this was an awesome story!~! yea there were a few mistkaes , but man i lopoved it
stareagle chapter 15 . 7/14/2006
Fabulous story- I loved it. I discovered it after reading some of your other work, and I clicked on your bio. You are an excellent writer, and carried the tension through all these chapters beautifully. Thank you for sharing this interesting tale.
TangledPencils chapter 15 . 7/3/2006
I've just found this story, and started reading it 2 hours ago...it's now 2am, I just couldn't stop! This was a powerful story, very emotional, and exceptionally well written. It's a credit to you.

I see you've started the sequel, but I'm too tired right now, will read it tomorrow.

Thanks for a great story, I look forward to reading more of your work.
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 15 . 4/26/2006
Aww. I was almost in tears at the end. I am so glad that everyone was cheering and clapping for Nick, because he is a true hero. I absoutely loved your story, all the way from the beginning, and yes, it was long here and there, but it was worth the wait and the finale. Job well done.
Duchess192 chapter 15 . 4/22/2006
Great job! Excellent:) BRAVO tehe
AlexCurtis chapter 15 . 4/22/2006
Awsome Ending cant wait for a SEQUEL if there is one
Vegela chapter 15 . 4/22/2006
That has got to be the best ending to a story I have ever read! It was so heartfelt and very well written. I'm sad the story is over but like always good things must come to an end. I really hope you do decide to write a sequel. Well until next story-Vegela
wraiths-angel chapter 15 . 4/21/2006
This was really good and I am looking forward if you do a sequel . I really enjoyed this story and looking forward to other ones!
Eze chapter 15 . 4/21/2006
Really beautiful ending!

After reading all, I was aware that I was smiling!

Thanks for nice story.

I'll expecting sequel story. XD
duvessa ravenstone chapter 15 . 4/21/2006
OMG! You ended this soo beautifully, I couldn't have dreamed of a better ending! You gave this life, and kept it going seamlessy and effortlessly. Bravo *gives her own standing ovation*
Duchess192 chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
I feel for everybody. It must be a hard time.