Reviews for It Takes Two
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Wait a minute if the first chapter was about the hell in the Cell in 1997... then why the heck is 'Taker with the motorcycle entrance? Didn't that one start when he came back in 2000
Desirae chapter 75 . 4/19/2012
Wow..This story is AMAZING I couldn't stop reading! I was hooked by the first paragraph and I loved the plot and the cliff hangers! I would love to see a sequel to this story! :)
Daughter Of Destruction chapter 75 . 10/13/2011
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT

SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL

~DOD~
The smut plague chapter 75 . 10/29/2010
Wonderful story and everything. I would have liked to see more of a description of the love scenes tho.
nomoreofthisimtired chapter 75 . 7/6/2009
i been reading this story over the past couple of days. it was great
tanya2byour21 chapter 75 . 9/10/2008
Oh my god I loved this story you are a amazing writer. I so loved this story. Keep up it and please post more stories soon.

Tanya
StephR1984 chapter 75 . 5/20/2007
What an awesome story! I was shocked when Paul kidnapped Lisa and the girls! I am glad Christina came around in the end. Wonderful story! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
lady-kay-fallen-angel chapter 75 . 2/21/2007
All I can say is WOW. The plot was nicely done and it left me in suspense at the end of every chapter.
lady-kay-fallen-angel chapter 65 . 2/21/2007
Its to long.
SandraSmit19 chapter 75 . 7/5/2006
I really only have one complaint, if you can even call it that. At the end of Chapter 74, after being told that her sister had caused her to have an abortion, Lisa isn't even angry. She still says that Kelly will know all about Christina. Why would she do that?. It would have made more sense for her to banish everything to do with Christina, except for Kelly, from her life. Anyway, besides that I thought it was a wonderful story.
foolishangel87 chapter 75 . 6/13/2006
Oh my god..Thet are having a another baby..thats so awesome..i love it...it was the perfect way to end it..im so happy..i really enjoyed this story...i hope there is another just like it..it was beutiful..thanks for writting it
foolishangel87 chapter 74 . 6/13/2006
im sorry but i cried the entire time..this was so sad..after they all went through and christina turning good she had to die..but what a shit load of secrets..i cant believe she was the cause of lisa's misscarriage..that horrible..and i knew all along that paul was kelly's father...i hope everything is ok with mark and lisa..they have been through hell
dawnieangel76 chapter 75 . 6/12/2006
This was the BEST story I've read in a long time. You're incredibly talented...so please don't stop here.

I especially loved the part with Paul/H getting shot to death. Can you do it again sometime? *L*

Seriously, you're great...and the story was well worth the wait of the ending.

Dawnie
irishblue69 chapter 75 . 6/12/2006
Very nice. I like the ending. Thank you for a lot of enjoyment.
irishblue69 chapter 74 . 6/12/2006
Very nicely done. I like this chapter very much. Are you going further with this story or is this the end. I have been hooked on this story for a while. It is very well done. Thanks for a lot of enjoyment.