Reviews for Departing Shadows
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
*Happy sigh* thank you for having wrote this fic. I've been having a rough couple of days, and I needed a really awesome Aragorn/Legolas friendship fic. This fit the bill perfectly, I love how Aragorn was there for Legolas every step of the way, and the part where Aragorn wanted Legolas to sleep in the same room because he knew that the elf would have nightmares made me smile. I also LOVE how you have him calling Legolas 'Elf' and Legolas calling Aragorn 'human'...their friendly banter makes me wish that they'd put more of it in the movie and books...it makes me happy. I haven't had a real smile on my face the last couple of days and this one finally made me grin. So THANK YOU. :)
HassleCastle chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I loved the combination of angst and humor. Very well written. Original idea too.
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
:) I love the way you ended this. Very sweet. Good job.
Clevermind-Rewind chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This story was so lovely to read 33
Mandanza chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Beautiful story! You sure are good at expressing emotions.

Now I have read so many good stories of yours, so I have to put you on my favorite authors list :)
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i wouldnt mind it snowing outdoors we never get snow, (tears) i have only ever played in snow once, it's very sad because that was like 5 years ago, i wish it would snow it's cold enough lol loveded the story, okay lets just say i think i like all ur stories hehe lol
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
oh good one. That covered all the bases just about and i loved the interaction between Aragorn and Legolas as well as the twins mishaps. i dunno why exactly but armful of trembling elf and Legolas jumping to him was one of my fav bits lol :P

How anyone can manage not to break a smile over the prank at the end i dont know though.
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
No words, just awesome!
Faith StClaire chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
this is pretty well written
just call me greenleafgirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Ok, this time my eyes are really filled up with tears. Truley, the screen is looking blury as I write this. I don't know what to say. Um, Hannon le, mellon nin. I may never meet you but I want you to know I am really greatful for the happiness you have given me in my slightly rough life right now, dealing with my first year of highschool and all. It is wonderful to read this.

With my love,

Just another girl out there in the world.
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Definitely a well written story with a nice balance of angst and humor. Well, the twins deserve what they got. lol. Awesome story!*
Lady Akuma Wolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This has got to be among my favorite top 5 Aragorn/Legolas friendship angst fics I've read!

The only thing I thought you could've done better/added to this story was to at least describe Legolas' and Aragorn's conversation after Legolas' nightmare. Other than that it is wonderful!

/*\Suicidal Black Butterfly/*\
Jen chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I love this fic, it just left me feeling good when I reached the end :)
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Another amazing story! I loved the humorous ending, in addition to all the angst.

Awesome job!
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Hey,

LOL! I love the twins. :( Poor Legolas. . .I really think you enjoy torturing him!

_-