Reviews for Here Comes the Sun
CabbyMcFlurry chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
" till death, do us apart."

I CANT STOP CRYING. TT v TT
Miss Misled-Bloodshed chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
There was no way I could read this without leaving a review.

First of all, you deserve a standing ovation. This shot made my heart ache and plummet to the bottom of my being. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster, as my internal organs were being flung about like wet noodles from a toddler. I'm speechless now. It's like you spoke into a silk hankerchief and wrung it out into the text box. I realize I'm using a lot of metaphors. Sorry about that.

Bless you. Bless you to Irk and back.
Shadow's Personal Assistant chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is absolutely fucking beautiful. Im crying my eyes out, no word of a lie. I applaud you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
holy shit that was good made me sad and not wanting to die so damn
Invaderness chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
O.O ... now I'm depressed. Dont get me wrong it was really good, just depressing
Hate Eater chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is soo deep, so crude and the same time so cute and touching. You made a marvelous fic like any other, this is one of the best if is not the best i read of all. Miyuko-chan make a great job and it was magnificent in all aspect i coul see. Like the old river this was continious, He cloned her hundred of times but still he was selfish in the end. Gaz make a good decision a thogh one too. Its so... Perfect
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I loved this it was so sad and sweet, I felt like crying at the end when Zim told Gaz that he wanted to sleep.;_;
Invader Cece chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love it. Love the way its laid out. Love it, love you, keep up the good work!
DarkPatu chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Another fantastic story. You write with such a depth of emotion that it takes my breath away. It seems so subtle and natural that it's not so much you writing the characters into a scenario as the characters telling you what to write. I'm very impressed and just a little jealous at the simple elegance of your style. All I can say is keep up the amazing work and I'll be following behind to snap up the scraps of literary goodness you leave in your passing!
Awesome chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awesome
Awesome chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awesome
o.o chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
that was depressing
Gloomy-Mushroom chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
You are my favorite ZAGR writer. This story is so sad, almost had me tearing there. Seriously, you have mad skills in writing. I read this long before I inputted this review, but I have to leave a review. Beautiful story, solemn and felicity moments, and the characters weren't much OOC because really, it's a freaking ONE SHOT! Nicely written. Because of you, I'm a active ZAGR fan. Before, I thought the couple was cute but you have me drawing ZAGR like crazy. XD Again beautiful story, It's too bad though you don't write anymore.

Gloomy-Mushrom
Tyrant wolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
(to lazy to log in) wow...this is the first story to ever make me cry...feel proud T_T
LadyTeacups chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I had to stop myself from crying a couple times there!

You definitely caught the problem, of life and death. Zim and Gaz... I can never really see them having a happy ending, because she is a human. But now I think I'll have to go ready a happy ZAGR fic-Jebus the tears are coming! TToTT