Reviews for Matt Stifler after Band Camp
jedaib chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
the story is really wonderful, amazing, and wonderfully written! i love it! :-)

i really think you should keep writing it! :-D . I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! :-D

(i really was wondering what happened with Matt after band camp ended, he went back to high-school for the next school year, and the movie was over).
ben chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This is awesome. My cousin actually wrote this movie.I am dead serious he did
calvinty chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
wow
calvinty chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
dude...this is nice! you got to keep it going. But i have one quesiton...isn't matt and elyse kinda "going out" at the end of the movie anyway?
dark-and-bad chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
This is a well good fic. Are you going to do more chapters? Please do because if you do i'll definatly read them and review them aswell.
princess-elli100 chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
aw, thats so sweet! they are so adorable together. please update this soon. cant wait to read more
Din chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Good story, esp like the way you portrayed Matt's evolving change in character and connection to his big brother, but I was really expecting Matt and Elyse in a relationship and not him joining the band in chapter 2.
pixiegirl9190 chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
it's good i like it. update. more chapters please
Nikki-chan chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
aw Elyse is soo sweet! plz update soon!
EastYorkDisneyFan chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I'm thinking of making them boyfriend and girlfriend as I it looked like in the movie they had some sort of prior relationship. Especially when he asked her to write him a part for the bagpipes.
Strife chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
loving it so far! hope u continue and update alot! i've always wished there to be a sequal to what happen to Matt after band camp (not sure but in ur story, is matt going out with elyse?)plz oh plz update! :D