Reviews for Eyes on her
weasleyandmoneylover chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
lovely story
theobnoxious1 chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
Great story! :)

I'm really looking forward to more updates. So... update soon, k?
hermdrayreturns chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
good story dude
Eliza chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
I really liked your story and look foward to reading more, so please update soon!
lostlock chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
I'm liking your story, and its so great to find authors who just write because they want to and are not saying "i won't update if you don't review"

so basically i like your story and i think it'd be great if you continued :D
Darkest Dawn chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
i honestly love ur fic its beautifully written and u really deserve more reviews (maybe its cuz of that anonymous review thing)im also 1 of those authors who write just cuz i love doing it not for the reviews. good luck and plz hurry with the next chapter
Dark-Illusion chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
Great chapter! Make them a little longer and they'll be really good. Update soon.
somewhat satisfied chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
don't listen to what the first reviewer said, he/she's the real loser for trying to put you down because they probably have no life. if anything you got more reviews since that jerk. so keep up the work.
SexciTibby chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
i love this story...its really good so far...please update soon!
Dark-Illusion chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
Great story, I really like how it's coming out. Please update soon!
Angel-on-a-cloud489 chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
Yo, this story rocks, ignore that other reviewer. Keep going, I'm waiting for your updates! And Your fat friend, go fuck yourself. You're a single 27 year old man on ffnet. Get a life! You probably don't even have a creative bone in your body. What stories have you authored, eh?
Your fat friend chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Heres a bet for you: I bet your a sad loser which is why you have no reviews