Reviews for Rursus Iterum
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Nice story
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
So what happened to your red princess? Will this ever get to continue? I mean Kodachi and Genma were both also clearly on their way here and Ranma didn't even get to have a water accident yet. Much less meet up with Eiko's parents.

At least the Space Ship will be good for blocking rain on some parts of town.

Its nearing the 9 year anniversary since this had an update and it isn't even a blip on the lists of things you are currently working on.

Is there any chance of it getting something more before its 10th anniversary of 5,5,2011?

Daniel Thomas Stack

Spokavriel yahoo. com
avatoa chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
You haven't updated this story in seven years. What's the deal?
Teh Bleach Bottle chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
I love this story. I really hope you update/continue this! Well Ja ne~!
frytr chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
this story is really good keep it up.
FinalMax chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
I'm impressed with this story. It's been a long time since I last saw Project A-Ko, and this fic reminded me of how much fun it was. I'm hoping that the inspiration to continue this returns, as it's a shame to see good fiction remain incomplete.

The dramatic elements in the story are quite good, especially considering the materials used were comedies and parodies. I liked the idea that Ranma's problems with girls could have been caused by earlier heartbreak. Makes sense in a way.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
Well! That was so action-packed, it was almost literally dizzying!

My only complaint? It's been five years, more or less, and there's still no fifth chapter. And, yet, you as good as promised there would be eleven of them.

You've obviously succumbed to what I call "Sam Beckett Syndrome" (see NIGHT OF THE VAMPIRE MOON BTVS crossovers). And, that I find extremely disappointing. Making me wish all the more that it was _mandatory_ to remove permanently incomplete fanfic from this website.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
At last; some martial arts action! Domo arigato!
Hoosier Daddy chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
Heh! I bet the one spying on Ukyou and Akane is Black Rose Kodachi. I'm off to chapter 3 to see.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Interesting enough to make me want to read chapter 2.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
I have yet to see a completed A-ko crossover. Excellent work.

Hope you're inspired to work on this sometime in the near

future.
Alagon chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
how about an update to this great story?
Final-Fan chapter 2 . 4/26/2002
Happosai is not known for his kindness, but he has exhibited at least some rudimentary concern for other human beings and Ranma in particular.

In short, I don't like Ranma being weak permanently, and I don't like the fact that Happosai destroyed the only known clue to the cure.

Otherwise, I've got no complaints.
Ran Hoshino chapter 4 . 1/19/2002
I find this story intriguing. I hope to see more of this eventually.
spider9 chapter 4 . 11/19/2001
this is great keep it coming and I'll read it.