Reviews for When Dark Lords Chat
fishgirl chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
hahaha that wuz hilarius if ur actually still doing this considering that its been 3 years make obi and sirius come to the party by accident
MercuryPilgrim chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
hahahahahaaha lol i love this, gave me a right giggle! i especially like Frodo 'walking' in on the Dark Lords chat, heehee
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Greatfic! I'm loving it! please update soon!
PastaSentient chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
PLEASE UPDATE. EXCELLENT FIC!
xxclairebearxx chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
yay! randomness! i love this fic! especialy the dark lord chat room thing. and the pan galactic gargle blaster part.

so update please

xxclairebearxx
spinnerofdark chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Why am I reading this? Why are you writing this? This is one of the craziest things I have ever read. And I want to keep reading this. It's all his falt he's the one that send it to me must go rant at people!
Kayla-m.f chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
Lol this is so damn funny. Bring on the party u gotta hurry up and update this it's nice having a good laugh 2 wake up 2 in the morning. Sauron Voldemort and Anakin in the same room 2gether i'm not sure i wanna know what's gonna come out of that 1 but when u update i'll read it anyway lol.
FaeFolk chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
this sounds like 'Evil R Us'
xurik chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
so ani the sith is vader and tomboy is vol... he who must mot be named and evil eye is souron am i right
Katsy17 chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
omg so kool... all my fav movies/books!
Nicole Mellano chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
Ha, Ha! Soo funny! Well done. Can;t wait for the next part.
me chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
UPDATE!(please)
Red-Devil15 chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
HA! loves it. loves it much! more soon pleez!
HoshiHikari chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
glad its not a one shot...well written
Defined chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
Awesome!

..and,well, if you're out of ideas you could always let Gandalf and Dumbledore turn up at the party...