Reviews for Haunted
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 10 . 7/7
Dawww! I love Winchester feels, lol. This fic unfolded just like one of those early episodes. So much love for this fic. Thanks for sharing!
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 2 . 7/6
Whew! Sammy to the rescue! Had me worried there for a minute. *rushes to read the next chapters*
brandi chapter 10 . 6/19
This is your first?! Wow! You have got some real talent. I hope to read more of your work in the near future!
Wisdomwielder chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Oh man I was crying my way through this chapter and having season 3 finale flashbacks ;_;
When that shotgun went off, everything in my mind was in slow motion. Insanely unexpected, great ending to a great story.
game-on-panda chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Outstanding. Suspense, humor, horror, spooky ghosts, and all that Season 1-era goodness. Great, great job with this. Can't wait to read some of your other stories.
Hasmik Aharonyan chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
One thing is clear for me from this point forward: I'm a sadist and a bit of a psycho, too. Wonder why? Well, it turns out I loved all the scenes where you're describing the beatings, shootings, the pain, so I realized it does make me sadistic. Why psycho? Because I never thought that I would love the scenes I mentioned above with the active participation of the character I love most of all. It was practically filling me with adrenaline to read about Dean going through so much hurt and agony and still standing there firmly for more trying to protect his brother. See? I told you, I'm a sadistic psycho and now I have proof to that.
Anyway, having the perfectly good imagination I do, this story made me feel like I was watching an episode of Supernatural (thanks for the great description of pretty much everything). And let me tell you, it was one of the best so far. I don't know how the 8th season will go, but I'm sure the producers would want to use your story as a script if they knew about it. You did such a great job for our entertainment and I would like to thank you for that. Credits for the creativity, storyline, emotions and Dean's "smart mouth". This story surely IS worth reading. :)
Tandy Sandman chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Love the banter and the easiness that Dean portray even thou he's hurt... Keep up the fantastic work!
HBKDEANRKO chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Great story loved the way the you ended it. A very good read!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
I love how you ended the story with a stream of dialogue, so that it felt like we were slowly backing away from the scene. Really good choice on your part :D Also, you did a fantastic job working with this plot line. Kudos to you!
MollysDean chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
great story love it
Death-Muncher chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
I just reread this story and I still love it :) Excellent story. :)
greeneyedelf001 chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
WOW! You're Dean angst is top of the line! You really get the characters too! This is such a strong chapter! Hope to read more dean whumpage/sam angst in the future!
megan chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
i don't have too much to say, but just that when i was reading this, i could totally picture it vividly, and I could totally see this being an actual episode on supernatural :) 'twas absolutely marvellous :D
TheImpossibleGirl0208 chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
I have been reading this story for several days (had to take breaks for work and sleep) but I wanted to drop you a line and let you know how much I enjoyed it. One thing I noticed, and was wondering, is if you have ever read the first R.L Stine Goosebumps book, I think it was called "Welcome to Dead House" or something along those lines. I did, many, many years ago, and it kinda tugged at me when I was reading your story because similarly the inhabitants in the whole town in the book were all ghosts, and, I was probably 8 or 9 at the time, I was just as shocked as I was at that story as much as yours when it was revealed who the family was. It was done very well. Just wanted to say I enjoyed your fic. Keep up the great work!
DarkClaimingSkye chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
I love this story! Keep up your writing skill cause they rock.