Reviews for Haunted
merryw chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
Oh my goodness! It is like Sam's worst nightmare come to life! Dean is so so hurt and about to be killed and in a twisted way it is made to seem like it is Sam's fault! Exciting chapter! Can't wait for more!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
No! It cannot end soon! I love this fic! Tis my favourite!

Aw, poor Sam found his brother only to lose him again.

In a way I kinda understand Brad and feel sorry for him (that's wrong ain't it :) )
Leah8723 chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
God you're good at this! Awesome Chapter! I am scared for Dean! He has to be hurtin, he has gone through a beatin! And poor Sammy, he has to feel a little guilty! Update Soon!
Vee-sama chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
Excellent chapter! I loved it, I can't wait to read the next one!...it's so exiting! Update soon please!
recklesslove chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
This is by far one of the best stories I have read. I love the twist that Brad is doing all this because of what he thinks he knows about Sam. I cannot wait to see where you take this.

The scene where Sam finds Dean was written beautifully by the way.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
Oh my gosh! This story is awesome! You have to update this really soon, cause I can't take it1 This story is so good! I love all the Dean angst! Please update really soon! Katie
Mellaithwen chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
*screams head off repeatedly until you listen to me*

Dude, you and your angst scares me (thrilling stuff though) I mean, it's REALLY good, to the point where I can't friggin' wait for more, but ya knew that already didn't ya

Brad is such a mofo, wanna kill him, how dare he take the asylum memory! God damn it, GO TO HELL YOU LITTLE SHIT! argh!
Mary Hallywell chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
Another excellent chapter as usual. Very smart of you to use an reference to Smallville/Superman in Dean's line: “Don’t tell me we gotta go find ourselves some kryptonite or something?”. And I loved Sam in this chapter, how he tries to tell Brad that he actually didn't mean to hurt Dean at Asylum nor even now. Just great! Keep the good work!
Zoe85 chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
Wow! Intense chapter. I am glad Sam found Dean...only to lose him again.

That's just carelessness!

Seriously, I love this. Brad has got to go!

Looking forward to more
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
wow another brilliant chapter - i cant wait for thenext and the last chapter - this story has just brightened my half lol great story!
sokerfreek922 chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
poor sam! i hope sam or dean kick brads ass! pls update soon, this was a excellent chapter. love the size, and love the story itself. i absolutely hate brad right now, can't think of much to critisize so plz update soon!
sanscomment chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
DEAN! GAH!

That was a-freaking-mazing! And I don't use that term lightly. I absolutley LOVED it!

Update soon!
Mary Hallywell chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
Great...great story! Very well written! It just gives me some chills while I'm reading your fic, because the way you describe is so realistic and I feel like I'm seeing everything happens just in front of me. Is this your first Supernatual fic? Wow... congratulation! Dean and Sam charaters are very true to the originals. You really did an excellent job! It just gets better every chapter. This fic is already one of my favorite one! Thanks for writting something so good for us. Can't wait until the next chapter.
depressed one chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
I particularly like the pace and the dialogues. The plot is great also.
depressed one chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Those are the funniest dialogues! You got Dean's humor right on.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »