Reviews for Haunted
depressed one chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very interesting first chapter...
sanscomment chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
I think you're evil! But I liked the last two chapters. They were well thought out and well written.

Update soon. I like this story! And por Dean!
Mander08 chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
::Two thumbs up:: Awesome... truely awesome... update soon.
Leah8723 chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
YAY! Really really good! Lots of twist and turns! Update soon!
Leah8723 chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
Nice Chapter! I know you've already put up another chapter but I have been gone all weekend. I wanted to review this one before I read the next. That little girl is creepy! Good Job!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
another awsome chapter great work cant wait for more!
Angy chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
I think I'm in love with you for delivering me all this Dean angst, that's what. :P Great fic. The suspense, the writing, everything is just perfect. I'm sensing something really bad is going to happen and it has to do with Sam's 'dreams'. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for the read!
sh chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
absolutely loved this chapter, even with the evil evil cliffie. Just please update soon, or I might spontaneously combust...

Oh, and btw, I think you have developed the plot of this story beautifully. It's so amazing how everything began to fit together in the last two chapters! It's really fun and interesting to read.
recklesslove chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
This story is amazing! I cannot wait to read more-I love your writing style, and the plot is so interesting.
sonoralie chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
Oh Dean. Oh Dean, please, please, please don't make the murderous, psychopathic ghost angry! Oops, too late. *sigh* You'd think that he would know better, you know? Unless he has some kind of death wish I don't know about. I understand that it's part of that whole tough-guy pride thing, but still. There comes a point in time where keeping your mouth shut is just the smart thing to do. Hee...although, for the sake of exposition, it was great. Anyway, I'm feeling that Dean is quickly running out of time, so I'd really, really like for Sam to hurry up and save Dean already. Go Sam, go!
Vee-sama chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
That was great! Amazing really! Keep it up, update soon please!
Nerissa chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
you evil EVIL woman! you better update SOON! holy crap-I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!
Mrs.Winchester chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
aw...Brilliant!

Update! Update soon!
sokerfreek922 chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
this chapter was really good, it was a bit violent but i liked it that way, i just love the whole story line and there isn't a second where i'm bored, fantastic job, plz update soon!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
OMG! OMG! Evil ending!

Ah! I loved it! Think it's sweet how Dean wanted to protect Sam!

Please update again soon!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »