Reviews for Haunted
Mary Hallywell chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
Great...great story! Very well written! It just gives me some chills while I'm reading your fic, because the way you describe is so realistic and I feel like I'm seeing everything happens just in front of me. Is this your first Supernatual fic? Wow... congratulation! Dean and Sam charaters are very true to the originals. You really did an excellent job! It just gets better every chapter. This fic is already one of my favorite one! Thanks for writting something so good for us. Can't wait until the next chapter.
depressed one chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
I particularly like the pace and the dialogues. The plot is great also.
depressed one chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Those are the funniest dialogues! You got Dean's humor right on.
depressed one chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very interesting first chapter...
sanscomment chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
I think you're evil! But I liked the last two chapters. They were well thought out and well written.

Update soon. I like this story! And por Dean!
Mander08 chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
::Two thumbs up:: Awesome... truely awesome... update soon.
Leah8723 chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
YAY! Really really good! Lots of twist and turns! Update soon!
Leah8723 chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
Nice Chapter! I know you've already put up another chapter but I have been gone all weekend. I wanted to review this one before I read the next. That little girl is creepy! Good Job!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
another awsome chapter great work cant wait for more!
Angy chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
I think I'm in love with you for delivering me all this Dean angst, that's what. :P Great fic. The suspense, the writing, everything is just perfect. I'm sensing something really bad is going to happen and it has to do with Sam's 'dreams'. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for the read!
sh chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
absolutely loved this chapter, even with the evil evil cliffie. Just please update soon, or I might spontaneously combust...

Oh, and btw, I think you have developed the plot of this story beautifully. It's so amazing how everything began to fit together in the last two chapters! It's really fun and interesting to read.
recklesslove chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
This story is amazing! I cannot wait to read more-I love your writing style, and the plot is so interesting.
sonoralie chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
Oh Dean. Oh Dean, please, please, please don't make the murderous, psychopathic ghost angry! Oops, too late. *sigh* You'd think that he would know better, you know? Unless he has some kind of death wish I don't know about. I understand that it's part of that whole tough-guy pride thing, but still. There comes a point in time where keeping your mouth shut is just the smart thing to do. Hee...although, for the sake of exposition, it was great. Anyway, I'm feeling that Dean is quickly running out of time, so I'd really, really like for Sam to hurry up and save Dean already. Go Sam, go!
Vee-sama chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
That was great! Amazing really! Keep it up, update soon please!
Nerissa chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
you evil EVIL woman! you better update SOON! holy crap-I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »