Reviews for Haunted
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
hm! Go Spidey, go! very interesting, I can't wait for more plot to develop! What's going oon?
Marra88 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
That's so funny! You got the attitude between Sam and Dean exactly great, you have to post more, right away!
Mander08 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
AH I dont like the end of chapters, especially with good stories... you have to update soon.
mariethorne chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Ok I'm hooked. Can't wait for more
ashlyns chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Whoa! weird. please update, cant wait to read more.
Sweetie420 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
WOW! i really like your story, i so cant wait for the next chapter. Hope it comes soon.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I'm hooked! Line and sinker dude, and can't wait for you to update with the next installement :D brilliant!

"Never know when there’ll be a spirit around giving you an excuse to go ape-shit on my ass." LOL loved that!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Okay, very creepy. But I love it. I'd like another chap please. Reviews may be lax due to school. Catch ya on the flip side.
spootycup chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
OH I want dean hurt... is he gonna get hurt? MORE PLEASE THIS IS GETTING GOOD!
Moonfairyhime chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Very interesting. I can't wait for the next part.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Oh my gosh! Poor Dean! I'm sure after all that happened at the Asylum, feeling like Sam thinks he would just shoot someone in cold blood must really hurt! So what's up with the town's people? They are singling him out cause he cussed? And cause he hit on a girl who flirted back with him? I can't wait to find out what happens! Especially if Sam is getting the feeling that he needs to get back to Dean! I can't wait for more! ~Katie~
Evergreen chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Hello:

I really enjoyed your first chapter, please continue. Your descriptions of Sam's expressions really made me see him in my mind. I would like to know what's developing here with Dean. Hope to see more form you soon. Smoke me a kipper...I'll be back for breakfast!

Sincerely,

Evergreen
P.L. Wynter chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Okay, you've got my interest. :) This was an amazing first chapter! It has me worried for Dean. I can't wait to see where you take this. Please update soon.

PL
tracer2032 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
you're doing great. this story really grabbed me from the start. Good grasp on the characters too, they are represented well. cant wait to see what happens
Lilithxfic chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Hey, creepy small town huh? I liked:-)

Please go on, and update it soon, if you can :-)
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »