Reviews for Haunted
angel with broken wings chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
Hey, really good story. I always like protective!Dean, so I'm happy lol. Maybe a follow up with Sammy taking care of Dean once he's left hospital? Sorry, always got to ask for one.
Cylent Muse chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
I fell in love with this one. You captured the personality of the both the brothers with perfection and, being a Dean-a-holic, I stil found him as irresistable as ever. I near went to tears when I thought he was going to die and I thought I would have to find you and kick your ass, lol. But you threw in another twist, of which I loved, all the twists within this story. For a first-timer, you did fatabulously, lol.

Keep it up and I'm off to read your others.

P/S- I added you to my Favorite Authors list cuz you rock so damn much, lmao.
Susanne chapter 10 . 6/22/2006
I just read this whole thing and I have to say you have a real talent there. It was amazing and I really mean that.

Just when you thought they were safe and out of trouble something new happened, something else got messed up. You kept the action flowing all through the story, which is not easy.

It had everything, action, humor and a little horror. I loved it and you better belive it cause I NEVER review unless I really want to tell the author something.

You had me laughing from their conversations so many times I lost count, and in the end you had me crying my eyes out.

If I have to say something bad, it would be that personally I'd loved a little more angst, you know. I was waiting on Dean's mental breakdown, but it never came. But I guess the way you wrote it is more true to the carachters. But I can never get enough of angst and lot of emotions.

I was also waiting for Sam to break down in the hsopital when Dean had woken up. From the relif and all. But again this was probably the way the real Sam would have reacted. And it was great, don't get me wrong, the ending was great.

It's just me that can't get enough of angst and tears and mental breakdowns and stuff.

I loved the humor and the fact you beat Dean into a bloody pulp on several occations. Isn't Dean just so pretty when he's banged up real nice?

Great plot, very well written...all in all...Fantastic fic!
Mandy chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
Hey, it's 1:40 in the morning. I started reading your story around 10:30 pm. It was just so awsome that I haven't stopped reading since I started. I'm an aspirering author and your story just blew me away. Well done. Never stop writing, and to quote Dean: "or I'll haunt your ass." This is by far the best fan fiction I've ever read. I couldn't believe how well you captured the characters. It was seriously like watching any supernatural episode. It's honestly hard to find things that I could mention as possible improvements. The only thing that is coming to mind would be that after Sam finds Dean beaten in the bassement you really get a feel for how injured Dean is but later on towards the end you kind of lose sight of that a little. Hardly a flaw worth mentioning really but I hope it could be of some use.

Wow that was truely brilliant.

One question: while you were writing did you listen to any music? And is so, what were you listening to?

Thanks so much for sharing!

Hats off and congragulations!

A partner in the striff of authorship - Mandy
Sally chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
Hi! I'm new to reading fanfiction, but I've read quite a few on this site in the last few weeks, and I loved this one in particular. I think you nailed the banter between the brothers really well, and the action was good, too! So, ust keep up the good work - I read the first chapter of "Lessons", too, and I'm waiting impatiently for the next installment! xx
psychoqueen chapter 10 . 5/27/2006
Having watched every episode in the first season of "supernatural", impatiently awaiting the second season, I searched some random fansites that contained fanfic, but it was hardly ever a captivating read.. now this story, containing 9 chapters, each page written with an almost eerie quality, both the character's bare a remarkable resemblance to the brothers in the actual show, written by deep insight in brotherly love.. I'm left speechless, I find myself at a loss for words, this has been.. deeply satisfying.. I'll leave it at that.
Rinne chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
Wow. I'm very impressed.

A very well written story, fantastic storyline and characterisation.
freeflow chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
I don't know if you're still reading the reviews for this story as you completed it a while back, but (and yes, I am a little slow) I only just found it.

And, damn, where have you been hiding?

This is an absolute gem of a fanfic, not just because of the awesome storyline and twists, but because you have captured both the tone of the original show and the voice of both the Winchester brothers. And, I have to say, you have a real flare for dialogue. It flows wonderfully, and never even hints at becoming OOC. I think my favourite part is where Dean starts spitting up water after almost drowning and his first reaction is to get annoyed at Sam for even CONTEMPLATING mouth to mouth! It is so subtle, but totally recognisable!

Well, I'll stop now, but I could seriously compliment this work for hours. But we don't wantcha getting too conceited do we? (Well, if it means you'll write another story like this, I'd happily do it!)

Congrats on an awesome story, and thanks for putting it out there for others to read. You have a real talent, and I'm off now to find if you have other fics waiting for me to find!
Ciya chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
There is nothing like screaming at Sam not to leave Dean in the basement with a non-tied up Brad to make you go "WTF am I doing?" and enjoying every second of it. Loved the ending dialogue it fits with their personalities.

Good work and can't wait for more stories.
Lady Emily chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
Hey, I just found this fic and really enjoyed it. The plot was great- I loved all the twists and turns you put in there, and it was so suspenseful... I'm glad I didn't find it until after it was finished, or some of those cliffies would have killed me! I also thought the dialog was good; I laughed at some of Sammy's remarks- you get props for being the first fic I've ever read to reference both Rasputin and Ockham's Razor, lol.

Great job!
Corbenik chapter 10 . 4/30/2006
Man, what a great story. There were so many twists I felt like a tennis umpire (I think that's the word), turning from side to side. It was one of those stories where you want to skip ahead to find out what happens but just can't. I really like your writing style, it's so clean and simple. I'm really hoping to see some more from you soon :)
AquarianNightSky chapter 10 . 4/25/2006
Wow, that's all I can really say. That was a great story. Can't wait to read more from you.
Supernaturals chapter 10 . 4/14/2006
Hahahaha! That was awsome! Loved the end:

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Try me.”

“You cut me deep, Shrek.”

“Moron.”

“Bitch.”

“Shut up.”

“You shut up.”

“Rest.”

“Hey, Sammy?”

“Yeah?”

“Hospitals have vending machines, right?”

“I give up.”

And we agree, endings are tough to write. But this was awsome. (Thumbs up and claps) Bravo.
Supernaturals chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Don't know why we didn't read this sooner. Dang. The chapters are good, everything's good!

And the beginning was just splendid - yet (shudders) chilling and spooky.

All in all, the whole chapters are great. ) and here I am repeating myself...my sister is looking at me as if I'm nuts. (Cough)

Cheers, mate.

Supernaturals
SNDestiny21 chapter 10 . 4/12/2006
This was the first Fan Fic I ever Read and your writing and story line was so amazing you got me HOOKED! So thank you for the amazing story, and getting me hooked on reading and writing Supernatural Fan Fics!

Thanks!