Reviews for Picturesque
Cherry chapter 1 . 1/17
If im honest with you... i've read this like 10 times and i still like you so much for writting it...It's one of my favorites.
corpus-luteum chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
Awh kiba :(
KayseeRP chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
my god hinata has her own harem goin on. shino, kiba, naruto, sasuke, kakashi, neji-ish. damn girl got it goin on. lmaoo
but no i really loved reading this story. very well written and awesome concept. i enjoyed it quite a bit. :D
Warped Justice chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
This was amazing.
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Looove it! Always a fan of Hina's Reverse Harem.
HanaChou chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
it was so good! i really want to tell you that you did a very good job writing such story. thumbs up! :)
dischick chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
continue. please. i'm addicted. :D
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
I liked it!kakahina is a very cute ship.
Ms. Amateur chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
hehehe! porr sasuke! tht's what you get for trying to act all coo and what-not! hehe! anyways now kakashi has one more to go! you know he wanted three boys so i guess in this fics world it's happened already! lawl! i loved your story like i said before. yeah there were some mistakes on some of the chapters, but what the heck. it can be overlooked if the story i dis damn good.! i loved it and am so glad that i found it! thanx!
Ms. Amateur chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
awww...*blush*blush. kakashi can be such a charmer! lawl! excellent chapter! whoop whoop!
Ms. Amateur chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
yup i love kakashi and this fic. but what i don't get is the name. maybe there's a secret hidden meaning to it or sumfin but i just din get it tho. /
Ms. Amateur chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
oh damn hinata's living my dream. og course in my dream i have sasuke grovelling too! lol! i would have preferred to have more interractions ith kakashi but oh well...it was a good chapie!
Ms. Amateur chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
stupid naruto! damn him! ugh! well at least he came to his senses some. pff..
Ms. Amateur chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
damn cliffies! lawl! i love this story and i love kakashi! and who in their right minds wouldn't like hinata? hehehe! i wanted to review your earlier chapters as well but for some reason i couldn't get that page to come up! hmph! anyways! i loved this chapter and i hope he proposes! -squeals with excitement- hehehe!
AmaiNeiko chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
Wow, your kakashi/hina pairing stories are the first I've ever read for that coupling! I gotta say I loved it. The lemons were really good too, especially the first one, jealous kakashi is sexy and I love what he did with the handkercheif, its so pervy and so him! I like how he explains how he first noticed hinata and at the end of the story I like how it's sasukes view. His "just wait" idea was awesome too! Great job and thankyou so much for shareing!