Reviews for Shooting Stars
Fragments of the World chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Aaahhh!
This is absolutely fab... Luke's being quiet disoriented, but he'll return to the cute boy I know and love, right?
Anyway, is this complete? It could be complete, but then there would be mentions of a sequel...you wouldn't be cruel enough to cut it here.
Darth-Taisha chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Aww, go to sleep Luke, daddy's here.
Darth-Taisha chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I loved Vader's thoughts here...well done.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I am glad he is still alive and how he ended up with Vader, I am really starting to love this fic.
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Great chapter, it was a lot of fun to read. I think it is only a matter of time before vader catches up with his son...well, at least I hope that is the case.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Good chapter, I only wish Vader didn't kill Luke's aunt and uncle.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
I am glad he is still living, but this chapter is pretty sad.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
For some reason I almost cried as I read Luke speaking to his absent friend. Vader's poignant thoughts and emotions moved me, it was very well written. Thanks.
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
It was nice that Biggs tried to be loyal to his friend, but Vader is just too good. Resisting would be futile. I love this so far.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I am not sure if I have read this before or reviewed already, but I just have to say I can't wait to read it and enjoy every last minute of it.
Alice Hell chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Why hasn't this been updated in years.?... I feel like crying. It's so good. Thanks for writing this and I hope you end up eventually continuing.
kilana89 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I love how they are defending eachother its so sweet
T3R3Z1.PYROP3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012

1 lov3 th1s story sooooo much...
ClaMiAl chapter 18 . 3/23/2012
Very nice story, I really enjoyed reading it. Though I found it rather irritating that Luke was portrayed as this sort of super-Jedi, who can use the Force and shoot and use a light sabre without any more training than just being shown what the Force feels like. I did like the parts about Vader though.
Vahzred chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
Why would Luke listen to a crazy old man who had just tried to murder him while he was helpless, execution-style. I don't really think a "Golly I'm sorry, but I didn't have a choice" should cut it, you know?