Reviews for Shooting Stars
Kate chapter 10 . 5/14
I admit, I thought Luke was going to wake up next to Darth Vader. That would've been hilarious.
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 6 . 1/5
XD That A/N! I TOTALLY agree on us Amuricans' way of spelling! (I spelled it how I wanted. :P )
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
This story is awesome! I couldn't stop once I started. Please please please keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Love love love it!
readingaccount chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
Fascinating story! Loving it.
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Me: Thanks... Lord Vader? as one of your best commanders! i will keep Skywalker safe!
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Me: *runs into room* Luke! oh my stars... are you okay? LUKE! say something... your my best friend, and I don't want to lose you! :(
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Me: *gasps* LUKE! run, get away from Vader, and go back to Anchorhead, hurry!
Aria chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
How many years has it been since you wrote this...rhetorical, of course. We wrote and posted on this site at about the same time. Many "Arias" have come and gone I see. Moot point. What I wanted to say is that still, after all these years, a phrase from a book or a movie (not necessarily SW) and I remember this piece.

Irrespective of where you are now or of whether you are still writing ff or have moved on. This was perfection. It still is.

Bravo!
Siarias chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Aaahhh!
This is absolutely fab... Luke's being quiet disoriented, but he'll return to the cute boy I know and love, right?
Anyway, is this complete? It could be complete, but then there would be mentions of a sequel...you wouldn't be cruel enough to cut it here.
Darth-Taisha chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Aww, go to sleep Luke, daddy's here.
Darth-Taisha chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I loved Vader's thoughts here...well done.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I am glad he is still alive and how he ended up with Vader, I am really starting to love this fic.
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Great chapter, it was a lot of fun to read. I think it is only a matter of time before vader catches up with his son...well, at least I hope that is the case.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Good chapter, I only wish Vader didn't kill Luke's aunt and uncle.