Reviews for Running
the evil queen bitches chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Purplepox63010 chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
Bad ass Selene!
Quicksilvermad chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
I really enjoyed this. I especially liked your original characters. Wonderful work!
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
Damn. That hell of a story. Well done.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Never mess with the cute little girl. She will tear your throat out and feast on you flesh.
xX LadyFox Xx chapter 26 . 2/25/2012
Oh my god you so need to make a sequel for this fanfic. The pure chemistry that you have between Michael, Selene and Nyssa is just spictaculer. Plz plz plz! make a sequel. You do them justice with this. Great job by the way love the fanfic .
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 26 . 1/17/2012
loved it! very good! cant wait to read the sequel!
Melene96 chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
Wow, this was an amazing story. I loved how you showed the softer side of Selene, while still keeping her fierce warrior demeanor intact.

Her and Michael were truly united in their grief as well as in their joy; you could almost feel the emotion leaping off the computer in each chapter.

I am a sucker for S & M Underworld stories and this one def. delivered. Thanks for sharing this with us; you did an outstanding job.

Any chance for a sequel?
Finxsaholic chapter 26 . 7/20/2011
reaallly good story! you should be a screen writer! thats all im gonna say.I didnt understand the ending, who was that? but oh well great story, it had it all!
Anna-Selene-Darkness chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
Oh, my god... I had never cried, when I rad... But now...
GABINCUBUS chapter 26 . 1/27/2010

mishka-love chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
The last part was so cute. How Nyssa was sucking on her thumb. Aw.
DancingPickle101 chapter 26 . 2/1/2009
hmm the epilougue was a bit confusing which I hope means there's an awesome sequel hiding somewhere in your stories list so I'm gonna go look and see. Anyway, absolutely fabulous story, I enjoyed it immensely when I wasn't crying or wishing I could beat the crap out of one of the vampires :) but that just shows how great your writing is so thanks for writing this!

-Your favorite dancing pickle
DancingPickle101 chapter 19 . 1/31/2009
"A/N: by the by, Selene can stick her hand through anyone's head if she damn well pleases." -probably the most hilarious thing I've ever heard ) this story is fantastic and I absolutely can't wait to see how it ends, so I'm off to read :)

-Your favorite dancing pickle
Written-Not Heard chapter 26 . 1/29/2009
this is one of the first underworld stories and so far im impressesd

i didnt really want to read 'cause i thought it'd be bad or sumthin but this story is really good.

do you know a good sonya lucian story?

or is it sonja? i don really know