Reviews for Running
cybercorpsesnake chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Very weird ending. The parents being overprotective was really well written. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Incredibly intense chapter. The injuries to the child were horrific. Nice to see her heal and the family back together. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Fantastic chapter
Michael emotions were well written. The child is in bad shape hopefully they get her the immediate help she needs. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Incredibly intense chapter. Selene is holding together well considering everything that has happened to her and Michael. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
the evil queen bitches chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Whoa
Purplepox63010 chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
Bad ass Selene!
Quicksilvermad chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
I really enjoyed this. I especially liked your original characters. Wonderful work!
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
Damn. That was...one hell of a story. Well done.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Never mess with the cute little girl. She will tear your throat out and feast on you flesh.
xX LadyFox Xx chapter 26 . 2/25/2012
Oh my god you so need to make a sequel for this fanfic. The pure chemistry that you have between Michael, Selene and Nyssa is just spictaculer. Plz plz plz! make a sequel. You do them justice with this. Great job by the way love the fanfic .
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 26 . 1/17/2012
loved it! very good! cant wait to read the sequel!
Melene96 chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
Wow, this was an amazing story. I loved how you showed the softer side of Selene, while still keeping her fierce warrior demeanor intact.

Her and Michael were truly united in their grief as well as in their joy; you could almost feel the emotion leaping off the computer in each chapter.

I am a sucker for S & M Underworld stories and this one def. delivered. Thanks for sharing this with us; you did an outstanding job.

Any chance for a sequel?
Finxsaholic chapter 26 . 7/20/2011
reaallly good story! you should be a screen writer! thats all im gonna say.I didnt understand the ending, who was that? but oh well great story, it had it all!
Anna-Selene-Darkness chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
Oh, my god... I had never cried, when I rad... But now...
GABINCUBUS chapter 26 . 1/27/2010
THIS WAS A REALLY COOL STORY!

CONGRATS!