Reviews for Cold Ashes
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Amazing work! Nicely written and an enjoyable read
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is so disgustingly depressing that it's beautiful. Heartbreaking but beautiful. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :) Nice fic!
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Must not cry...must not cry...WHA! awh, that was so sad but happy at the same time. It takes true talent to write something like this and did just that. That finally paragraph was the most perfect ending anyone could have written for this story. I"m glad Dean's fire is growing and Sam's whole again.

Great story and just a beautiful piece of writing.
1967Impala chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
so i loved the story but did Sam end up leaving Jess and his kids? i loved that he went with dean and all but he was in love with those kids too! anyway it was another amazing fic by you. i loved it all and parts of it almost made me cry...mostly the invitations being burned. great stuff right there, great stuff! and what sam didn't tell his co-workers, just wonderful angst! keep it up
Freya chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This one truly touched my heart. I loved how Dean kept watch over Sammy, even when Sammy wasn't always sure of it.
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow...OMG...OWOWO!That was mean...WOW...Great great great great great great job! You had me smiling to the point where my mouth is still hurting! eXcElLeNt JoB!
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Amazing story, always kindda wondered what could have happened, nice to see your account of what it could have been like.
X-SJ chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
its very beautiful
Tigerdrake chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
That's sweet, but Sam hasn't left his family has he?
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Aw! I can totally see this happening. Dean is so protective of Sam that I think he would continue watching over him. I loved this. Keep it up!

Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow. That story was so chilling, so resonant: it stayed with me after I read it, and now I've come back to read it again. Your depiction of the characters is spot on- it's so easy to see how they might lose their respective souls if they were kept apart.

Would love for you to do a sequel, from Dean's POV! The thought of him watching Sam's wedding, knowing he wasn't invited, is enough to make me cry.
Jayme chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
To what could have happened if Sam had a normal life.
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Loved it! I was pure and beautiful. It was filled with so many emotions, and it was was great, I don't think I noticed any typos either. It was fantastic!
sinful delight chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Amazing story! So sad and bitter sweet! I could practically feel the emptiness of Sam's life, the sadness of Dean's. I'd be interested to have you do a sequel to this, outlining Dean's life and thoughts all those years. Even alone though this is a wonderful story. Keep up the good work!
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Sheer brilliance and a perfect AU