Reviews for WANTED: A New Year
Kristi-Julie chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
Loved the story!
The Marauders3 chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
I just read the whole thing in one go and my head it was marvelous! I absolutely adored the entire thing! Oh you really should write more OSN fics, you have the characterizations perfectly and the plotlines are wonderful! Oh I loved it desperately! Awesome job!
Franzounie chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
Wonderful story Revsue! So cosy, poignant at times, well in characters, sweet and hot. Really enjoyed it! Thanks!
hollywoodgal chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
what a cute wonderful story!:)
real mynix chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
In my opinion is that's your best story. I like it. Not to much trouble and they know at the end that they love each other. Great.
Rikki8879 chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
*searching for a hanky* God, that was so cute. Thanks so much for this wonderful story. You really had me sniffing with the part with Catherine and the girls. *happy sigh* Loved it!
Poppinswannabe chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
Yay! I loved it! Thanks so much for writing all the stories you do. You have such a way with the characters and the story lines. I look forward to the next story!

Thanks again!

Nikki
sue chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
This was such a good story - sad to see it end but maybe another one coming soon? They are such a good couple to write about and you did a fantastic job with this story as you do all your others. Thanks
aserene chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
o i love it! i wonder if there is another version...*runs off to queenschamber*...
Rikki8879 chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Aaw, how incredibly sweet. I'm glad that William finally got what he deserved and that Marina figured it out. *sniggers* ;-) Can't wait for the update.
favgarden chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Fabulous story, Susan! I LOVE it. :)
Poppinswannabe chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
I am so excited to see this story! I can't believe that I hadn't found it before now! It is so great to read stories of this movie. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon! Love it!

Thanks!

Nikki
sue chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
This story is so great! I really can't say enough good things about it - I just love it. I am so glad it is still to be continued - it really is such a fun read. William is still such an ass but it looks like he got what was coming to him! Great job.
aserene chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
I love it! this was an awesome chapter! I cna't wait for more! GO ROBERT!
Franzounie chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
Both are so well in character. And I find what you add to William's character can become rather interesting. I love it all!