Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Battle
Amortentia4u chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
They got the cup at the Godric Gryffindor home, this was the dagger wasn't it?
emma94 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Brillant start to the story; espcally loved the comment about the "horrifyingly clean house".

I like the idea of Harry's friends coming to stay over for a while and ive seen it done oin a few other fis so im intrested in how this will workk out
tammy j chapter 24 . 5/26/2011
this is best story that ive read keep up the good work
tammy j chapter 21 . 5/19/2011
I think your story is really good im enjoying it so much

that it is hard to stop reading.
tammy j chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
it is really good keep on writing
tammy j chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
well i think you have done a smashing good job keep up the work!

jolly good work.
Stephanie O chapter 30 . 3/28/2011
Ooh hoo, SLAM! I loved how Blaise & Pansy got their comeuppance from all their snide comments to Ginny! I just can't get around the fact that Ron & Hermione used Harry's mum's name. Why didn't Harry & Ginny name their first daughter Lily? It just seems wrong, on so many levels...even though Hermione finished the "Lily's Eyes" potion, the name should've gone to Harry's daughter, in my opinion.

"...she and Charlie's three kids" [should be "her and Charlie's..." since it is the object of a preposition, not a subject.]

I also really liked the Sorting Hat's song! :) Good job on that, though 'nit' should be 'knit.'

I thought all the wedding pics & announcements were a nice touch on Harry & Ginny's mantle, but on Ron & Hermione's it said 2 o'clock, and you'd mentioned in an earlier chapter they were having an evening wedding. Also, Luna's dad is Xenophilius.

I really enjoyed reading your story, and thought it was really well done, but it looks like you could use a beta. I mean no offense or disrespect by that. No one's perfect, but if spelling is not one's strength, then it just stands to reason they would get a third party to check it over. That does not mean, however, that your writing is terrible, because it most certainly is NOT. I'm just saying that the conventions of your story could be more on a par with your obvious skill as a writer. I'm sorry if this offends you, but it's really supposed to be more of a compliment! :) Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 29 . 3/28/2011
I really liked the binding part of the ceremony, and thought it was very interesting! Please watch the spelling of names, such as GinEVra, PARvati; homophones, and use of apostrophes especially - these seemed to be rather 'hit and miss.'
Stephanie O chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
It was very nice to see a loving relationship between Petunia & Harry, and I thought the bequeaths from the wills were very appropriate. Good job!
Stephanie O chapter 23 . 3/28/2011
Great chapter! I loved Harry's "little talk" with ol Tom at the battle, and thought you illustrated the Amoris spell very well. :)
Stephanie O chapter 22 . 3/27/2011
"Petunia emerged [every occasionally] from their bedroom..." ?

"We have represented [every since Hogwarts house] here today." [Did you perhaps mean 'every single Hogwarts house'?]

I liked Harry's pre-battle speech to everyone - very inspirational! :) Yeah, I can foresee that Snape won't survive the battle...Voldie and his DEs are not too happy with him, and certainly won't waste any time killing him. Good thing they were early! :P
Stephanie O chapter 21 . 3/27/2011
Good battle plan! I loved Harry's little letter to Voldie...it was just the thing to goad him into showing up!
Stephanie O chapter 20 . 3/27/2011
I like the idea that Harry will destroy Voldemort with a spell using the power of LOVE - that's so much more preferable than Harry having to lower himself to a DE and use the killing curse. I also quite liked the two couples' steamy moments at the end of the chapter! :P
Stephanie O chapter 19 . 3/27/2011
That's really interesting about the change of Harry's & Ron's patronuses/patroni. Will we find out the answer later? It was also quite exciting with the two rescue missions for the Dursleys and Grangers! :)

I really liked your description of how/where the horcrux was hidden down below the orphanage...that particular errand was very well thought-out, I thought! The horcrux seemed to switch back and forth in this chapter, however...first it was a dagger, then a cup, then a dagger, then a cup again, so which is it?
Stephanie O chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
"Ginerva Molly Weasley…will my marry me?"

"Ginevra Molly Weasley...will you marry me?" (corrected)

I really liked your descriptions of all the Christmas festivities in this chapter, and thought Harry's proposal to Ginny was so sweet and romantic! :) (Enough to make my heart just melt!) :) I also really liked how Harry convinced Molly to let him build them a new house...calling her "Mum" would definitely do the trick! :)