Reviews for Green Goes Good With Pink
B00k Freak chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
I am reviewing! horray for the flashing green (!) reviw button! please update soon!
pcp4202002 chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
you realy should update this its very good and funny
Kalacyn chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I loved the way you described Glinda and Elphaba as a rose and its thorns. It fits perfectly. Update quickly, please!
0xKissMeGoodbyex0 chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
good story please continue soon!
Seishou chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
I love it when I find good Wicked fics! Please update soon!
theichkeilanch chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
I've been looking for good Wicked fics for a while now, Gelphie ones to be specific, and I just happened to come upon this. Can I just say that this lil ficcy o' yours is turning out to be quite ineteresting? And even though my Gelphie obsession hasn't been satiated, what with Glinda and Elphaba not actually being a pair yet (the way I certainly want them to), I like the direction this fic is moving to, so I'll be here, and I'll stay put until you get our favorite women finally together. Like TOGETHER together.

Oh, your depiction of poor confused Dorothy is also awesome, I have to admit. There aren't much Dorothy's in Wicked fics out there but when she's in one, she might as well not be anymore because she's barely even there at all. You've chosen to put that small spotlight on her once in a while and from that last chapter, it looks like she'll be a plot definer too, which is quite risky for you as a Glinda/Elphaba writer but certainly appreciated.

Also, as I can see, it's been a while since you last updated. I know how life can be the dampener sometimes, so I don't demand an update from you soon...

...except I do, because I'm stubborn like that. So, yeah, update. SOON-ISH.
Sadistic Shadow chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
It's not often that I come out of the woodwork to review, but I couldn't resist; your writing is a delight.

I've been on an exonerate-Elphie kick as of late, and I can happily say that this story has helped satisfy my cravings.

Also, your portrayal of Dorothy is fairly amazing... Probably the best I've seen, in fanfiction. Sad as it is that she missed the balloon, I can't help but be glad that she'll be around for a little while longer.

Looking forward to the next update.
Witchy chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
Hi! I Love this story... well... I love Elphie she's so cute and nice and funny... and Glinda too... I think it's... well... wonderful... that you took the musical AND the movie.. Garland's Dorohy is the best... and there's Dodo too!Congratulations... please update soon... please!
Crimson chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Love this story, plain and simple. Can't wait for the next chapter, should be good )
A Faerie Tale chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Alright, a new chapter. To be honest, I kinda want Elphaba to be wearing a pink dress.

Green goes good with pink, right?
GoldnWlf chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
I love this story! I sort of want Dorthy to meet Elphaba and help with getting her into everyones good graces rather than her just getting wisked home by the slippers. I like how you are writing Dorthy. I actually love all your characterizations. Update soon!
VintageManniqueen chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Ah! Hurry up! Hurry up! Write more!
MysticMeg chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Please do continue soon. I'm enjoying the increasing elements of dry humour and subtext. And of course, we all want to know if the people will accept Elphie!
CardboardCreative chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
My goodness gracious. There are many stories I have read on this website, the majority of which that, when I indeed did review, I'd collected words like 'talent', and 'best ever ever ever'. And the majority of those times (and I hope you don't hold it against me, because I really am a nice person), I say it for the heck of it. People need encouragement- I'm a living example of it. You can turn a piece of crap into a masterpiece with a little praise. One get the insentive.

But since I've droned on, my point is that I'm not lying when I say this story is going somewhere I really, really enjoy. As a freshly (you could say) plucked Wicked fan, I'm very interested in what you're planning on supporting the story with. You're style is very upfront, and very cleverly done. It seems a practiced styling of words, and the thinking I find you put behind it was both appropriate and necessary.

I do like having it on both perspectives, especially Glinda's: with her many questions and plans and uncertainties. It gives her a good, solid, three dimensional twist some can't imagine from... dare I say it? A blonde.

You're good at what you do. I hope this really long review makes up for the other chapters. My conclusion would be, you don't need any encouragement to make this a masterpiece. Just keep on writing :D
wicked-distraction chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
triumphant trumpets! Fern!hehe..sry...*gets over cheno moment*

I LOVE this story! Elphaba and Glinda are so well characterized! Looking forward to Glinda's plan!