Reviews for Darling
Storm Dryu chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
This was so well written i just HAD to review! anyways, the plotline was certainly unique, but it was an enjoyable experience. Somewhere in the middle hate bubbled in me but pretty soon i fell for this story. I really wanted a oneshot sequel where they come out to everyone but i guess that's pretty unlikely, huh? Anyways, your writing style was great, i liked the way you portrayed your characters. The drama was pure, intense and sweet at points, which really gave the story depth. It was a great take on human behavior and emotions as well, which doesn't transcend reality, so i enjoyed that. This however, lacked the small bits of alchemy, but that wasn't a problem. I hope to see stories like this again! The point of adding alchemy was that there could me more problems for them to solve and more ways of solving, but having no alchemy and solving things in the only way the world will let you is a fresh take back to reality. Bottom line is: This is the most FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC, FABULOUS, DRAMATIC, HEARTWRENCHING, TEARJERKING, HEARTWARMING, PURE, LOVELY AND MOST OF ALL - PERFECTLY WRITTEN FANFIC FROM FMA I HAVE EVER READ! i hope to read more like this from you! anyways, c ya!
Mihaelandnate chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
This chapter felt like a cop-out, I'm sorry to say. I feel like you made Julie be evil. Like, it felt forced. I feel she wasn't developed enough to be a hardcore bitch! D:

I also felt like this chapter lacked in more of the finer aspects of language. I mean, the message was there, but it felt messy. DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVED IT AND I HOPE THE STORY STAYS UNIQUE. I just feel like this wasn't a strong point in the story.

*baccccccks awaaaaaaaaay sloowwwwwwwlyyyyy*
Mihaelandnate chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
I hate you. I hateyouihateyouihateyou.

I wish I had read this 5 years ago to convince you that you were stupid and that Al should still love Ed.

WHY. WHY WHY WHY.

Great characters, btw. Julie feels like a part of the story.
Mihaelandnate chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
In the passage,

"Elric began his career as an alchemist at a young age. His father, Hohenhiem, was already well-versed in the science, and though he left when Elric was no more than four (the exact year is not precisely known), the children both managed to read and understand the basics of alchemy by the time they were five. Elric was the more proficient of the two, though Alphonse was never far behind."

The last Elric should be Edward instead.

As for Julie, I love her as a character, and I love how in character she is (if that makes sense.) I love how in character everyone else is too. I think that making Ed a jealous-type is very, very wise. It's so HIM. xD

I know that you wrote this like 5 years ago, But I don't give a fuck. I am critiquing your work because I care because it's good! :D

Back to Julie. Can Ed just like, use the Equivalent Exchange in order to get rid of her in exchange for like, a wife for Mustang? Not for his arm, his arm's sexy.
Mihaelandnate chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I am loving the direction of this fic. I really hope it doesn't become SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTTTT like other fics have turned out to be.

I love your OC. I don't typically like OCs, but Kenny is a human in his own right. He fits in so well.

The only issue I saw was parts of Winry because she's a little Out-of-Character when Kenny is brought up.

I really hope you read this. I know that you wrote this at least 5 years ago, but any feedback is constructive, right?
The Lady Meow chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Forgive me, I've been sending out these notifications all day _;; I didn't realize until I hit "send" that I didn't change the title. Please forgive me.

Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, "Darling", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Misc. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Misc. Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1178.0

~Cat
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, "Mayowazu ni", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Misc. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

~Cat
Chou ni Natte chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
Ahh, where to start! I had no idea what to expect when I first started reading this fic - I hadn't even read the summary (I followed a rec link on the elricest LiveJournal community). Once I got started, it was the easiest thing in the world to read through. I've never read anything quite like this so it was a very interesting ride. I was impressed by the OCs - they were used well, and by the end I felt like they were apart of this 'universe'. I also loved the way the pairings were handled. It was very interesting to read Havoc and Fury's relationship, and even Roy and Riza's. Of course the most intriguing one was Ed and Al's. Half the time I was seriously wondering how you'd manage to get them together in the end. You did a wonderful job for so much doubt at the beginning, I must say. I admit to sniffling a bit at the baby names!
meomnimi chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
picked up a typo:

“Oh!” Al cried, a smile spreading across his face. “Today in the mail there was a letter from Winry, announcing her engagement to...” Al pulled the letter out of his pocket. “...to Kenneth Morgan.” Al looked up at Al. “Did you know about it?”

Al looked up at Al?
Sectored chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
What a great ending! It really feels like you wrapped everything up sublimely. I thought they were going to tell everyone about thier relationship, but I have no problem with them not. I thourouly enjoyed this and can't wait to check out other fics by you!
Sectored chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
Omg! That was soo awesome! Amazing ending! I absolutly loved the vows Winry and Kenneth said to one another, especially the "And if ever I am unfaithful to you, I give you full permission to throw ten thousand wrenches at me" bit. Priceless.

And now to the epilogue~!
Sectored chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
*grins* Awesome! I'm glad he dumped Julie. It will be ALOT better now that Al knows, I'd say. And he wasn't disgusted! Just... guilty. Yay!
Sectored chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Oh, crap. She found the journal! As soon as he saw her in his room I was like... "Oh shit". It's hard not to wish horrible things upon Julie. Usually I dislike reading fics with OC's but I love yours, you do such a fine job with them.
Sectored chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
lmao! *raises hand* I do! I hate Julie! Teehee.
Sectored chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wow, love it so far! Kenny is soo annoying, but still a great charecter. Ed's promise about marrying Winry was very sweet.