Reviews for Home
CharmedNightSkye chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
I loved how Byakuya reacted to Kaien offering to adopt Rukia, he fiercely loves his adopted sister. Plus Rukia is Kuckiki all the way through. Great tipbit about her biting Gin, she's very brave!
Chapter 5.
oh of course you end this on a heartbreaker. Miyako was so amazing! I absolutely adored her speech patterns! And she was so good with Rukia as well! Hahaha I lost it when Rukia said she wanted a dog like Kaien. And how she lured Miyako into a betrothal. So perfect. Your description of Rukia was great, interesting about the hollow look. Wonderful, wonderful chapter! THank you so much for giving us this story!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Oh the imagery here is just so beautiful! I mean yeesh beatings for being enthusiastic, but obviously Rukia finds it worth it for the hugs. What a spirited child. :D I love how Byakuya has such a small sphere of interest and Rukia is enveloped in it. Oh poor Hisana.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
ohhh baby Rukia! She's just so precious! And yet this breaks my heart at the details. It's just so wonderful. This is my favorite Bleach fic and I just keep coming back to it. It's so sad how Rukia misinterprets her sister's actions. Byakuya is so great, what an adorable brother/father he makes when Hisana is around.
FangirlIssues31 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I FREAKING LOVE YOU OH MY GOSH

First things first; english is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar mistakes.

THIS IS PURE GOLD! I loved every little bit, Rukia destroying everything on Byakuya's property, Rukia bitting Gin, Byakuya spending time with Rukia, Kaien, Miyako, Rukia's drawings, I cannot believe that I'm reading this until now considering that I've been into this fandom for some time.

You are really clever like I will never find something like this again, I mean how did you come up with this idea? I'm enchanted and so in love with your writing and with this fanfic. I don't know if you'll ever read this but if you do I hope you know I'm really thankful because you made me smile with this.

Right, I hope you're fine and thank you again for this piece of art. Kisses!
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
nice
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
terribly, TERRIBLY in love with this fic. :)
teshichan chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Sooooo adorable! I love these fics so much! And Byakuya is soooo cuuuute! Hahaha.

I sure hope you still write some more :)
butterfly.bones chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
THIS IS
SO CUTE
I'M DYING
Andelevion chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I wish to adopt Rukia. (ashfghjklknjqeveiuassco;hnwdadorable)
thayet9 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
This is a fantastic story! you are a talented author. You have captured all the cuteness of a six year old without all the whininess people tend to add and you have not sacrificed innocence to achieve this. Byakuya and Hisana are awesometasticly in character and this is amazing. I LOVE YOUR STYLE!
Bleached Pikachu chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Wow, these were amazing! But how can I be surprised after reading many of your other bleach works. I love how you captured Hisana's insecurity in all of this. It was a little confusing at first since most fics I read have her fine if she finds Rukia before she dies, but considering her words at her death, this makes a lot more sense, even if it is sadder.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Lovely story, makes me almost wish this had happened ;_;
alamodie chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Love your story set! Very cute, original. and insightful.
thesurreal chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
wonderful. : ) please add more.
Lady Azura chapter 5 . 6/8/2010