Reviews for Home
FangirlIssues31 chapter 1 . 1/10
I FREAKING LOVE YOU OH MY GOSH

First things first; english is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar mistakes.

THIS IS PURE GOLD! I loved every little bit, Rukia destroying everything on Byakuya's property, Rukia bitting Gin, Byakuya spending time with Rukia, Kaien, Miyako, Rukia's drawings, I cannot believe that I'm reading this until now considering that I've been into this fandom for some time.

You are really clever like I will never find something like this again, I mean how did you come up with this idea? I'm enchanted and so in love with your writing and with this fanfic. I don't know if you'll ever read this but if you do I hope you know I'm really thankful because you made me smile with this.

Right, I hope you're fine and thank you again for this piece of art. Kisses!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
nice
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
terribly, TERRIBLY in love with this fic. :)
teshichan chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Sooooo adorable! I love these fics so much! And Byakuya is soooo cuuuute! Hahaha.

I sure hope you still write some more :)
butterfly.bones chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
THIS IS
SO CUTE
I'M DYING
Andelevion chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I wish to adopt Rukia. (ashfghjklknjqeveiuassco;hnwdadorable)
thayet9 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
This is a fantastic story! you are a talented author. You have captured all the cuteness of a six year old without all the whininess people tend to add and you have not sacrificed innocence to achieve this. Byakuya and Hisana are awesometasticly in character and this is amazing. I LOVE YOUR STYLE!
Bleached Pikachu chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Wow, these were amazing! But how can I be surprised after reading many of your other bleach works. I love how you captured Hisana's insecurity in all of this. It was a little confusing at first since most fics I read have her fine if she finds Rukia before she dies, but considering her words at her death, this makes a lot more sense, even if it is sadder.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Lovely story, makes me almost wish this had happened ;_;
alamodie chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Love your story set! Very cute, original. and insightful.
thesurreal chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
wonderful. : ) please add more.
Lady Azura chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Very cute.
Firisu chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
This was lovely.
Amusing, too. ["If he can't manage to stay alive, he is not worth marrying."] Haha, nice.

Overall, a beautiful story. Simple, subtle, and wonderfully moving. Great job. :)
Firisu chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Oh, that was great.
Loved Kaien here, especially during his interaction with Byakuya. Great fun to read.
["I was looking forward to the marital alliance! Let other men recoil from the prospect of an eternity of rabbit-patterned curtains. The Shiba are made of better stuff than – ow!"]
Firisu chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Aww, this one's so sweet. I love the idea behind it.

Lol, this made me laugh:
["... I appear to be a rabbit."
"A most dignified rabbit, my lord."]
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »