Reviews for Danseur Noble
Kibetha chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I've read some crack on this site. I think this takes the cake. I'm so confused right now.
Smozzick chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
...Bizarre. Very bizarre. Yet somehow interesting.
Guile chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Man. Bizarre and surreal, and beautiful.

And probably the coolest Bleach fic I've ever read.
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This was... odd...

But also so incredibly awesome! I love it!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ichigo-inna-tutu…LOL

An interesting mix of crack and drabble. Entertaining.
Firisu chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh, this is such a very interesting and unique concept. I don't think I've ever read anything like it, and I don't think I ever will again, simply because it won't exist.
Great job pulling it off. Very nice. xD
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Was I confused at times? Yes, but it doesn't take away from how much I liked it. This line just sealed the deal for me.

"Doesn't make him any less annoying," Karin says, and clicks her chopsticks after Dead Guy in a serene goodbye when he storms off. Ichigo likes to think she takes after him.

I loved it XD

KSM
Mime Harlequin chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
XD I was seeing the flowerpillow!XD
Langobalt chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This . . . this was like a Penny Arcade strip.

I'm so very confused. I enjoyed it? I think?
erinlin chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This fic has no business working, but somehow it does. You're brilliant.
prodigus feldspar chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
FOFLMAO! nice! Wow dancing is..deep...O.O confusing at parts but still very good!
iibaru chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
couldn't stop giggling. XD excellent job. :D (ROFLMAO THE MAGNIFICENT LEGGY ICHIGO)
Amethyst Icelyn chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
HA HA HA! the last line was funny!
moira2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
you really ought to put a second disclaimer: DO NOT READ WHILE DRINKING SODA. i thought i was going to shoot a mouthful out my nose while i was reading this wonderfully written gem of a fic. bravissimo! fantastic work!
Momo chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
lol. Is there a Line from Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale? Because exist Ichigo pursued by a bear is familar.