Reviews for Everything new is old again
Lana Doll Rei chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I don't know if this author is still active on FFN, so I'm just dropping short words for the fic.

I didn't get the hint at first, but I like the subtlety of going back to the past as Ichigo's reincarnation, and everybody else here on the review section feels the same way I do. I hoped of something similar as an ending to Bleach and I'm glad I stumbled upon yours, which is way much better storytelling than what Kubo did to the final chapter. Thank you for this! Please keep writing.
Ka chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Okay, this is funny in a weird way. Everything in circles, huh?
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Goddamnit, Kaein. So it was an exercise in futility.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
And it cycled until fuck, he's in a goddamn loop. XD
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
gods i hope that there is a sequel to this. xD
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Tsubame? (And now I'm thinking of RuroKen, and I can't tell if this is crack or brilliant.)
lilyrosa143 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Love the implications.
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ha.

I read this a looong time ago and am so happy to find it again!
Tellytubby101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Loved the idea that

Ichigo Kaigan.

Nice.

From Tubby. :-)
Firisu chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I'm not a big fan of all the reincarnation fics in this fandom, either, but this, this is just brilliant! )
Very original, very clever, and very entertaining. I loved it from beginning to end.

Well done! D
Raine Haruto chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
lol just lol. gone to the past has he? XD
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
LOL! This has been one of my favorite Bleach fics for a while. Cool idea and really cute fic. )
Kuroi Amaya chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
very good! hahaha you had me in hysterics!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Ah... this could make a really good multi-chapter, but it's amazing as a humorous oneshot...

Although, I do have to ask what happened to the Soul Society (Or did Ichigo die in Spirit Form?)
MeShelly chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
That's so cool-I love the inverted timeline (and commentary on humanity!). You also have Ichigo's personality down-pat, which is awesome. His dialogue, his straight-forwardness, impatience mixed with manners-ack, all of it. "She's a nutcase...But I owe her."

I really loved this. :) It's a great one-shot, and gives a lot more context to a Kaien than the idea that Ichigo was Kaien first.

~Michelle