Reviews for Alone
purplefern chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Oops, wait, that was a review for a different fanfiction with the same title. Pay it no mind, ignore my stupid mistake, and read my review of THIS story called Alone. (In case you were curious how I got confused, I was going through and making sure I left reviews for the stories I have favorited. Two of them are called Alone, and I had a mix-up)
Anyway, this story is interesting. I never really thought about Sango much, but really she has it bad. I love the way you just had the quiet companionship between the two of them. Not alot of Sango Inuyasha interaction in the show, and this was a nice fic to read that had some of that.
Anyway, sorry for my stupidity, I don't know if you can remove that other review or not, but uh...yeah. Ok.
purplefern chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I'll admit, this fic made me tear up a little. I've read a depressingly large amount of fics dealing with Inuyasha's lonely life before he met Kagome, but this one is the only one that has made me cry. Something about the way you wrote just hit me right in the feels. Good, fic, nice writing.
Swift chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Wow, I'd have to say that this fic is better than your other one. There's so much that good about it, I'll try to get it all down.

The distinction between Sango and Inuyasha versus the others is well done. You didn't have them incredibly different than the other two, but just the way they view the night as a time to grab a few hours sleep and keep watch, unlike Kagome and Miroku who rest. It's a distinction that is subtle but speaks a lot.

Mentioning that both Sango and Inuyasha were "startled by how much they had come to cherish the people they traveled with" is something that few authors mention. I think that it's an extremely important thing to note to understand the two of them, and I'm glad that you noticed that and wrote it.

How Miroku worried about her is also well done. He actually For once, a fic about Sango's thoughts did not have her angsting about Kohaku or about how Miroku gropes other girls. This is what I think really goes on in her head. It's so deep and full of things that is truly important enough for her to think and worry about.

The "warrior in her", that sees failure as death and tries until she wins or dies, that's a really introspective way of defining Sango's warrior morals. I can't see her doing anything less.

Her thoughts on Kagome, how she's envious of the easy life that Kagome has but still loves her, and thinks that she's her best friend, is written well with only a few words.

There's so much that's good about his fic. This is definitely one of my favourites.

Keep up the great writing!