Reviews for In The Company of Secrets
mckertis chapter 31 . 7/14
The story is barely coherent. Too bad really.
Pathseekerme chapter 57 . 6/30
"Fate's Joke"! Absolutely wonderful! Using the name like they will be getting together to play D D? Even better! I know it seems like I just keep saying I love this story, but I really do! Thanks for writing it!
Pathseekerme chapter 49 . 6/30
I love this story! It seems to me that the list of commands given to the elves while Harry has been at Hogwarts is, more or less, proof of Dumbledore's paranoia and dementia and how far they've grown. Thanks for sharing your work!
Pathseekerme chapter 43 . 6/30
Awesome! I am enjoying this story more all the time. I really find your gift for word-crafting to be quite phenomenal! Thanks for the hard work and for sharing; you are greatly appreciated!
Pathseekerme chapter 10 . 6/29
I know that you've abandoned this story, but I just wanted to let you know that it is one of the best missing Founders stories I've ever read, and I am quite intrigued by the the thought that Harry's Head of House might be a ghost! Thanks for the great job!
Mage Myrddin chapter 89 . 1/12
Hi,

First off I'd like to say that you've written a fantastic story, decision to abandon it or no. So many Harry-turns-dark Fanfictions have him going away for a few months, perhaps using some kind of time acceleration device to study for a few years, and then coming back and simultaneously kicking the asses of off Voldemort, Dumbledore and the Ministry, which as you pointed out, just isn't realistic. Even if Harry did spend a few years learning all he could, I doubt it would match up to Dumbledore's many decades or Voldemort's ambition to learn everything he could. Not to mention learning in such an isolated environment wouldn't give Harry the knowledge of where and how to apply his skills - a point you deftly made about Harry leaving Salazar's rooms.

So yeah, your story is awesome - you managed to make Harry learn slowly enough to be realistic without cooping him up in a room for a decade. Not only that, but the plot is really interesting and the prophecies are an interesting dilemma.

Really, what I was wondering before I got off track was, the note on your profile and on chapter 61 said you would post a synopsis detailing the events of the remainder of the story, but I can't see one. Did you not put it up? Did you take it down? Could you tell me please? I'm really eager to see who dies - if anyone does, but really, it's war and your portrayal of Salazar made it perfectly clear that at least one of Harry's friends wouldn't make it.

Thanks, Shib. :)
GinHanelle chapter 89 . 6/16/2015
I don't care that you wrote this story hastily. I fell in love immediately and I even had horrible nightmares when Salazar and Harry had their little ~fight. Was I ever glad when that was over. I wish this went on longer, but I can live with your decision to abandon it. However much emotional pain that will place upon me. Regardless, I am entirely happy to have read this. Thank you.

Best of luck in life. _
Guest chapter 67 . 5/7/2015
Really hope for this to be continued. So much work wasted, though most of this being really old and stuff is a bummer. One of the top 5 llargest stories I've read.
misherukuro chapter 89 . 4/15/2015
Fantastic fic and an obviously large amount of time spent on it, thanks for all your hard work and for sharing it. ,
Lyra Grey chapter 89 . 1/12/2015
Thank you for a great story! I think I spent three days reading it non-stop. Well, I paused to eat and sleep.
I love your portrayal of Salazar Slytherin and how Harry changed throughout the year. My favorite parts are when the two of them interact... The way you made them, they are just so wonderful.
I realize that you probably will never finish the story (I know it says "abandoned", but sometimes people do get a sudden inspiration to finish old things). But you've written huge part of it and probably had most of it planned it out... Could you give a brief summary of how it was supposed to end? It would satisfy my curiousity a little.
I'd love a full version of the ending (imagine how many more conversations between Harry and Salazar!), but I'm glad that you wrote this much. Thank you. :)

P.S. People in the comments below... Before you go insulting another person's hard work, you should at least work on your grammar and sentence construction, not to mention your horrible manners (and although I really don't approve of pain as a method of teaching, I'm staring to understand why Salazar did it). If you use the same language as you do in your comments to write your stories, then I seriously pity your stories. If you have any, that is. If you don't have any, then leaving such comments is all the more hypocritical.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
I should've known this would be a "worship ginny "the Mary Sue" Weasley while ignoring Ron and hermione" fic. When Ron and Hermione weren't part of this and you said ginny would be important, I knew everyone would worship ginny fucking Weasley like she's the best thing since sliced bread.

And lol of course Rowena Ravenclaw calls we "perfect" she's ginny Weasley the Mary Sue,
thehelpinghand chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
the time line seems to be very confusing. one meaning you are speaking like it is the summer before fifth year the next its the summer before sixth year. i was wondering what year it was actually set in because i think i read the story once before and can across the same problem and so i stop. however i think that the story line is very good as is your descriptions but i have an annoying habit of being annoyed by the little things (sorry).
johnny.vick chapter 89 . 1/11/2014
omg omg more more love it more please
Arafell chapter 89 . 11/30/2013
All this talk of building an obsidian tower makes me want to play Minecraft. .

If you can coerce prophecies, I wonder if its possible to cause conflicting prophecies?
SeverlyLate chapter 53 . 11/23/2013
I regret so much losing lot of time trying to make sense of this sh...
But enough is enough, I,m out.
1,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »