Reviews for Rainy Day
Ru Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Umbrella-san isn't the only one who's blown away.

"You can't always provide the aquarium." Genius!
sc2017 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow. Your depiction of Orihime's whimsical fantasies was breathtaking. So innocent, so funny and sad... Amazing job.
Firisu chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
LOVE the last line. Not quite sure why, though.
[Nothing is broken forever.]

And, wow, the intricately odd analogies here really are impressive. You did a great job with this.
Excellent work. I applaud you.
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is lovely. You capture them both-especially dream Orihime (which rhymes-haha!)-extremely well in an poignant piece. Awesome work!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Yay! I am glad that Orihime and Tatsuki didn't fight for very long!

I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt Orihime, she is so nice, those girls who were mean to her were crazy.

I hope that you will have a good day!
paxbanana chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I know I've looked through this category before (or pairing, if you will), but I can't imagine why I haven't read this one yet. Loved it! By far the best expression of Orihime's character that I've ever read. Aside from that, the story was light and pleasant but meaty enough to be enjoyable. Excellent writing.
Kiinkuunkaan chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I'm having trouble deciding what to say (and having more trouble trying to type it) besides 'guh' because that isn't proper feedback.

My favourite thing is definitely how well you nailed Orihime's character. Orihime POV is hard to manage and you've done it excellently. All of her usual non-sequitors are there and they totally add to the 'theme'.

I love this pairing to death and I love how well you've written it. *favourites*
EdgeKeen Blade chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This is pretty good! You should try continueing it instead of just making it end!
nejilover15 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
please make more tatsuki/orihime!
sleepyhead3000 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I almost didn't read your story because the summary was so vague. Good thing that I clicked on the link by accident!

*weeps* It's so beautiful! Why does this one have only 6 reviews? It should have at least a hundred!

You've captured Orihime's childlike imagination perfectly without making her look like a total crackhead. I also give you bonus points for adding the extra-armed post-Apocalyptic Orihime and for adding the Tatsuki-dragon tie-in in the story.

Maybe if you change the summary to:

"Orihime, Tatsuki and Umbrella-san against the world. Three is a better number than two." - this might attract more readers?

Please.. please make more Orihime and Tatsuki oneshots like this in the future.
StarFire and Sakura chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Fantastic. I've never seen Orihime's imagination portrayed so well.
ninmenju-shin chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hehe... I love the way you captured Orihime. Beautiful job! She's so lucky to have a friend like Tatsuki
Jedi Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
This was a wonderfully written piece. You managed to make the disjointed leaps of Orihime's inner monologue flow smoothly through use of very evocative prose. This is a great way to capture the few glimpses we've been given into the craziness of Orihime's daydreams. Though of course she's capable of more rational thought as well (as we know), this whole piece managed to capture that balance of the quietly sad and the determinedly imaginitve that characterizes her. The imagery was definitely imaginitive; worthy of her daydream madness. :)

I especially loved the lines "No place for handkerchiefs in the dystopian future" and "Tatsuki would catch all the mermaids, all the freshwater plankton and the fish with lamps on their foreheads" and all the associated imagery progressions that went with them. It's hard to do stream-of-consciousness writing like this and still keep it easily accessible. Thanks for sharing this piece!
notnow chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
"a flurry of positive reviews for her performance"

I think this fic deserves that as well. They really do have a beautiful friendship and you captured it well (along with Hime's outlook on life).
Jeebus dirtface chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I know Inoue is scatterbrained but geez...wierd story. Did I spell wierd right? hm...