Reviews for The Code
Ru Zu chapter 30 . 19h
Sorry for the spelling error in the first review. I was just excited as that was my first time writing a review.
Ru Zu chapter 30 . 19h
Reading The Code make me exciring every time I rwad it. I have read it like 5 times and it always bring excitemant and happiness every time. I think the author is really good at writing and the spelling and grammar also help me with my grammar errors at school.
Yu Zu chapter 16 . 11/17
This chapter is really good and Draco expaninatin about the after war effects were easy to understand.
RedQueenOfMine chapter 30 . 9/21
Really cool story to read!
smiles2go chapter 30 . 8/15
I didn't think I would like this, but I do.
Peonywinx chapter 30 . 6/25
THIS STORY IS INCREDIBLE! I read it all in one day, and it's 1:30 in the morning right now and I really should be going to bed, and I was planning to sleep after I finished this chapter - but there's no way I'm not clicking on the sequel after THAT teaser!

I am really glad I found this when the entire series has been published, because I honestly don't think I could have coped with the suspense of waiting for each chapter to be uploaded and the fear that you might put the story on hiatus. This has simply FLOWN right to the top of my favourite Harry Potter fanfics, and I'll tell you why.

Draco is a git, but he's also a genius. Okay. Bill Weasley teaches Ancient Runes at Hogwarts. Fine. Draco had an illegitimate brother, Narcissa's an addict, and Draco can't cry because of permanent damage from a charm? All good. Then, Draco makes friends with Bill Weasley. Now, that's an interesting premise, and the relationship was very well done and certainly a solid bedrock for a story about said friendship helping Draco find his place in the confusing, warring wizarding world. BUT! All the rules coming into play in Draco's dashing, espionage-style rescue of Bill? I got goosebumps. And THEN - Draco finagling his way through the Death Eater initiation, giving wonderfully thought-out smartmouth answers, getting chosen as Voldemort's heir, and then delivering a giant F-you right before escaping without the Mark AND with his money? Absolutely, audaciously, mind-bogglingly BRILLIANT!

As a Psychology major myself (albeit one who's begun studying years after you), I did notice and appreciate the psychological precepts you were using throughout the story. It makes Draco (and Bill) seem very realistic, and lends credence to the development of their relationship. I especially liked their big fight in the middle of the story - both sides were at fault, and both sides hurt each other, because they're both only human, after all, and they were both tense and worried.

So, after this excellent story, I'm now off to read the sequels! Ciao!
Saissa chapter 30 . 4/21
This was an excellent fic. Very well written! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Off to read the sequel now.
Rstewart0516 chapter 15 . 4/17
loving it so far! I'm so glad stumbled upon your story and I'm eager to read the rest!
There's going to be a sequel *emotionless* ... DREAMS DO COME TRUE! *hyperventilates in excitement*
I love this story and wish it would never end, alas all good things must come to an end. You certainly have a talent for writing and I hope that ,if you so wish, you would pursue a career in writing.
Geez ur making it so hard not to ship draco and bill although I prefer them to be in a more sibling or father-son relationship
I'm jittery with the level of excitement I'm experiencing and the adrenalin rushing through my veins
I really don't want Bill to know
Blue Blossoms chapter 30 . 12/12/2016
The story was really good, though unsubtle with 'I am genius' dialogue and everything. I really wanted to read the sequel, but Ginny really puts me off. Sorry! It was nice while it lasted. Thank you for the story!
Blue Blossoms chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
"Harry seemed much more sober and duller"; this either implies that Harry is a drunk who isn't often sober or, he has been drinking past few months, but is sober now. The word you are looking for is somber.
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »