Reviews for The Code
Saissa chapter 30 . 4/21
This was an excellent fic. Very well written! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Off to read the sequel now.
Rstewart0516 chapter 15 . 4/17
loving it so far! I'm so glad stumbled upon your story and I'm eager to read the rest!
There's going to be a sequel *emotionless* ... DREAMS DO COME TRUE! *hyperventilates in excitement*
I love this story and wish it would never end, alas all good things must come to an end. You certainly have a talent for writing and I hope that ,if you so wish, you would pursue a career in writing.
Geez ur making it so hard not to ship draco and bill although I prefer them to be in a more sibling or father-son relationship
I'm jittery with the level of excitement I'm experiencing and the adrenalin rushing through my veins
I really don't want Bill to know
Blue Blossoms chapter 30 . 12/12/2016
The story was really good, though unsubtle with 'I am genius' dialogue and everything. I really wanted to read the sequel, but Ginny really puts me off. Sorry! It was nice while it lasted. Thank you for the story!
Blue Blossoms chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
"Harry seemed much more sober and duller"; this either implies that Harry is a drunk who isn't often sober or, he has been drinking past few months, but is sober now. The word you are looking for is somber.
DreamCandy chapter 30 . 12/2/2016
This story never gets old. I think this is the 6th/7th time rereading it. I remember following this story from the beginning when I was a kid and it's still my favourite fanfiction story. All I can say is thank you for sharing :)
amunetsnake chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
omg I remember reading this years ago
JDL45 chapter 30 . 9/16/2016
This is really good. I look forward to reading the sequels.
kyri17 chapter 30 . 9/9/2016
great story. cant wait to read the sequel
kyri17 chapter 25 . 9/9/2016
i just remember how Draco mention how he was an animagus...
im curious as to why he doesnt transform in this story
kyri17 chapter 20 . 9/9/2016
I just want to say im happy that you choose to include wizard surgeons in this. ive always hated how many stories leave wizirds in the dark ages with medical procedures. like they could cure many ailments with potions but couldnt do anything invasive because they didnt have the means. i mean i could think of a million ways that wizards could be creative with something like Ginny's hand. just saying...
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »