Reviews for The Code
This was an amazing read which I enjoyed all the way through. Thank you for writing it.
E chapter 27 . 9/23
I just have to say I love how you incorporated his rules into his decision making. Clever
E chapter 12 . 9/22
Well I'm wearing blue jeans so...

I know I'm reviewing way late in the game but I really do like this story and I don't review often so that kind of speaks for itself.

I really like your interaction between Bill and Draco and that the fight wasn't completely his fault for once which doesn't seem to happen a lot for him.

Excellent, really unique portrayal. Very excited to see how your story progresses
E chapter 8 . 9/22
This is so great. You have me completely hooked. I love stories like this and your brilliance is astounding
E chapter 7 . 9/22
I am really enjoying this story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next :D
Chileangirl chapter 30 . 7/24
Just going to say this: Draco is BAMF and I absolutly adore it
marylopez0812 chapter 30 . 7/19
This my 3rd time reading this brilliant series you made. Please finish this amazing story and characters. Please updated. Keep going.
The-Fourth-Queen chapter 30 . 6/13
I CAN'T EXLAIN MY EXCITEMENT WHEN I LEARNED THERE WAS NOT ONE, BUT TWO SEQUELS!
I read this story a few years ago, and I stumbled upon it recently to reread it again, and it still took me on an epic adventure.
I love the way you portray the characters, especially the Slytherin Ice Prince. Even Lucius was well written, and I'm so grateful you didn't make him a complete bastard. Although, Narcissa's character was a bit unnerving, but it fit with the story well. Not forgetting the relationships between Draco and the other Slytherins. Especially Pansy, you explained her well without bringing down her character. Blaise and Draco's friendship is also great. Even the Golden Trio acted accordingly.
All I have to say, is that this is an amazing piece of work and you did an absolutely amazing job!
It's funny how their argument was an eye opener to me, like for Draco, only to the other side. Because Draco's argument was persuative and simple and make me look on the hole situation differently. Bill's was complete rubbish. Almost every person, with very few exception, given the choice between life and freedom, will choose life. History has proven that again and again. I don'd say it's a good thing, pehaps it's even the ultimate failing of the humankind, but it's a fact.
fanitajames chapter 30 . 5/26
This was awesome. It was the story I didn't even know that I needed. I'm looking forward to reading the others next.
Mitsue Haruka chapter 18 . 5/21
Goddammit I want Draco to be paired up in this fic now
Buckethead390 chapter 22 . 5/7
I'm really not. At least, not this soon. The argument/insultfest was instigated by bill and he elevated it by several levels in a single statement, before Draco said anything. Draco could have been far more mature sure, but that's not his job. Then there was a bunch of build-up (Nott, being an ass, flu) and it was ended after two chapters by an apology, nothing to prove Bill was genuinely sorry, while Bill claimed Draco was also in the wrong.
Amani chapter 30 . 12/13/2017
This story is super old and I know you probably my don’t read the comments anymore but this is so amazing! Lord Draco I won’t like is my favorite and sometimes I come back and just read the parts he’s in. I hope that even though you don’t write fan fiction anymore you keep writing! Thanks for posting this.
Ru Zu chapter 30 . 11/18/2017
Sorry for the spelling error in the first review. I was just excited as that was my first time writing a review.
Ru Zu chapter 30 . 11/18/2017
Reading The Code make me exciring every time I rwad it. I have read it like 5 times and it always bring excitemant and happiness every time. I think the author is really good at writing and the spelling and grammar also help me with my grammar errors at school.
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »