Reviews for The Code
Personette19 chapter 25 . 13h
This is one many favourite chapters in the story. I just love how draco feels when he reads the letter. Also ofc molly writes a sweet letter despite her beliefs abt him. Just goes go to show that she's amazing. Dada class was prefect, u got the characters down to a tee, then ofc there's Lord Draco, who is possibly my fav character in this series! I don't even know why I like him , but I guess I like slightly insane characters (*ahem* Grindelwald *ahem*)
personette19 chapter 36 . 4/1
i like your spell "ventas" and i chose to believe that fantastic beats: the crimes of grindlewald, they copied the spell from you
personette19 chapter 33 . 3/31
honestly? you did more for the lbgtq community by writing this chapter than jkr ever did (also idk if its just me but McGonagall gives of butch lesbian vibes)
Personette19 chapter 38 . 3/30
You know what , I'll wait for your update and review everyday! Rn I don't have a lot of time but this series means SO MUCH to me that ill def detailed reviews when I have tim
Personette19 chapter 38 . 3/28
*comes over and sits patiently in coner* more ,please
wanderingcomment chapter 38 . 3/24
What?! You're updating again! I jumped onto this story to reread one of my old favorites, and am so excited to see you posting new content. You're doing a great job with these revisions. Don't let the work get you down - I know from experience how cringe-inducing it can be to reread one's own work - lots of people love your stories, even before you revised them! I'm really excited to read your next update, I can't wait to see your new take on Bill finding out that Draco is really a genius.
Asviloka chapter 38 . 3/23
Ooooh, I didn't realize you'd come back! So excited for the revision, keep up the great work! :D
Lacieph chapter 38 . 3/23
I thank you so much for your hard work.
I loved this fic when I read it and I appreciate that you didn't delete it and, instead of, decided to Revised the chapters.

I like how you are developing Draco and Bill's relationships and how we have more information of Bill's situation.

I also like a lot how we can see the Death eater interactions and How Lucius behave. I always thought that your Lucius was awesome (in relation with his coolness and intelligence) but now I also see him as a father (although he is not the best he isn't the worst)

I don't mind in the least waiting for reading another chapter if they keep being this incredible and interesting.

Thanks a lot again :)
Personette19 chapter 27 . 3/22
I'm coming here after read some parts of my immortal to regain my braincells and honestly I just keep falling deeper for this story and this chapter has to be one of my faves
Manny654 chapter 38 . 2/25
Love the new details in this chapter!
The Jingo chapter 30 . 2/25
This was top tier. Also loving your pairing ideas. Dramione is so overdone
The Jingo chapter 16 . 2/25
Bill is wrong though.

Freedom is not a zero sum game. It exists in degrees. To live in any society we must surrender freedoms. Some societies are more restrictive than others sure, but some people are also satisfied with less relative freedom.

Bill can only be right if we assume that a Voldemort regime would abolish all freedoms of all kinds for everyone, which is an absurd impossibility unless you think Tom is anal enough to care about the food someone he's never met eats or the color of their socks or whatever.
The Jingo chapter 1 . 2/25
I avoided this a few times because I assumed it was slash. Once I found out it wasn't I decided to peek.

I'm very interested right off the bat. I don't think I've ever seem a fic where Lucius is the good (for a certain value of it) parents and Narcissa was a terrible one.

I hope this doesn't turn into Dramione tho
genova1237 chapter 38 . 2/25
This is a really good book, and I love how you explain your revisions and how you improved some of the flaws that you saw in your first draft of the book. I feel like I am beginning to understand what it takes to develop a story's characters as well as setting up the main conflicts for the characters. While I thought your book was amazing the first time through, it is pretty cool to see you make it even better.
Keep up the good work!
Suburato Nanami chapter 38 . 2/25
... So.. Imma wait for ze update.
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »