Reviews for The Code
flyei chapter 36 . 6/16/2020
This is a really interesting project! I don't think I have ever seen the edited chapters added to the end of the story and the changes explained.

I just wanted to comment that the fact Draco was a bit too invincible and powerful was my main criticism when I read the first draft. That's a matter of opinion of course, many people do like to read stories with powered up Harry etc. Personally I find it makes the story less interesting as there is no tension about what happens to the character since he always makes it out great.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/12/2020
“black pants and trousers.” I’m not British, but I’m pretty sure trousers are pants, so maybe look at that?
Nacilme chapter 30 . 6/11/2020
hello! greetings from 2020, the year the world decided he don give a damn to human beings and the powers-that-be are trying to ablitarate civilization. madness.
but back to the review. best decision not to write hermione. she's amazing in the books, but i'm yet to read a well written fic!hermione. she's unique like that and of course drinny is the best pairing ever. dramione... pff what a bunch of nonsense!
well, see you in chapter 43! bye
Nacilme chapter 42 . 6/10/2020
i am so so so SO happy with this reviewed version! your series is by milles one of the best pieces of fanfiction ever. (and it's drinnty, omg sister, i cannot even on this otp...). i don't know if i said this before (reviews are a struggle because english), but thank you! fanfiction is my balm and refuge from trying times and the level of commitment and effort you put into this story makes it even sweeter! THANK YOU! se you next chapter! (well, not really, I'll just go back and finish it again...) S2
ebonyandlace chapter 38 . 6/10/2020
Enjoyed the changes to this chapter. One thing I noticed was that Dumbledore's speech is a little less "in character" compared to your previous writing but he's the only one I noticed.

On to the next chapter :)
ebonyandlace chapter 36 . 6/10/2020
Wow, love the changes you've made to this chapter. When I read the author notes I was wondering how it would end if blaise was obliviated since they did have a friendship throughout too. I love the development, can't wait for more
Krakengirl chapter 42 . 6/9/2020
I’m so happy you’re re-editing this fic! I really like your impression of Ginny and her outlook on Horcruxes. The series never really touched on the impact of her procession nor does a lot of other fics I’ve read. Keep up the work and I look forward to the next chapter!
ebonyandlace chapter 31 . 6/9/2020
I am so beyond excited that you are rewriting/continuing this! The Code remains one of my absolute favourites.
brianaangel chapter 42 . 6/9/2020
Draco's affection for his father is so human. And I'm a loyal D/G fan so having Ginny's character developed more in this revised version is wonderful. Keep up the good work.
brianaangel chapter 41 . 6/9/2020
Each chapter is so engaging, and this one is no different. Thank you!
brianaangel chapter 40 . 6/9/2020
Definitely enjoying the growing relationship between the two leads.
brianaangel chapter 39 . 6/9/2020
Wow! What an AMAZING chapter. The action sequences were made so beautifully! Can't wait to read more.
brianaangel chapter 38 . 6/9/2020
Can't wait to read more!
brianaangel chapter 37 . 6/9/2020
Really enjoying how friendly Bill and Draco are to each other, but I guess that will soon change as they understandably become more suspicious of each other.
brianaangel chapter 36 . 6/9/2020
Gah! What an amazing chapter. Definitely enjoyed Bill learning more about the mystery that is Draco. Can't wait for more.
1,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »