Reviews for The Doorway to Summer
The Silent Insomniac chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is a perfect retelling of the Natsu e no Tobira CD Drama. I actually made the effort of *comparing* the script to what you wrote here, and well...

Not only did you fill in small gaps in the conversations but you conveyed a lot more in the narrative. Good job. :D
Lily of Tuckborough chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
hm... you should really get more reviews for this! It's a great fic to the CD Drama. I absolutely adored it when I read it the first time. I can't exactly remember if I reviewed or anything. And if I didn't I'm sorry! But now I thank you for this. :) Arigatou, Danke, Merci, whatever :P

-Bea-
dragon shinobi chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
you know, with all the crap daisuke went through in those specials

(digimon v adventure, when all his friends were nearly killed right in front of his eyes, while he could do nothing and got blasted to another universe)

(and of course here, someone else he cares about dies in his arms, while he can do nothing but watch)

i'm surprized he's so cheery, he's been through tougher shit than any other digimon leader has ever ben through
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Hmm... not one of my favorites and I don't get why Mimi, who let's face it - regardless of age, would be freaking out during this whole ordeal, was relatively calm. I think that's my biggest qualm about this.

They got sent into another dimension, and granted that's happened to them before, but their reactions were just too go-with-the-flow.

Eh, maybe it's just me being picky. *shrugs*

And then again I never actually read/listened to the CD dramas.
Mi Querida chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Palmon wasn't in Natsu e no Tobira ; But Natsu already knows about Digimon and Partners and all that when she mentions Palmon. She specifically says something to the effect of, "And Mimi's Palmon's Partner". (I think. If I wasn't such a lazy bum, I'd check for sure, but oh well) So chances are she just went and asked Mimi who the girl's Partner was. ;

Nice translations They're very accurate, though some stuff was taken out here and there...Still, very nice )
S.Stryker chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Thank you, I've always wanted to read/listen to this CD-drama.

Could you do the one called "Michi no armor bunka"? I'm interested in that one too.
Crimson G chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Yeah, I heard of that CD drama with them. I was going to do one except make it different and a twist. Well Neo Devimon was going to be it and so were Izzy and the rest of the second generation. Later and good story.