Reviews for When Squirrels Attack
JazkaStar chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
LMAO!

JazkaStar
Atrevete chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
so...when's my lightsaber coming into play? IT COULD HAPPEN! it is possible that-wait i'm not going 2 go farther in2 it cuz someone could take my idea ...if u don't do it i shall... do domething horrid...

dean:she can't think of anything at the moment

me:YES I CAN!i just don't want 2 give it away

sesshoumaru:no she really can't

me:asses. you two ruined my plan!
NoCareChakara chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
O.O

EVIL SQUIRRELS XD
Inu girl 101 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
And people ask why I want all the squirles to die. I liked the story, it was funny and random and update soon please.
Tate Icasa chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
*giggles madly* That's too funny! I need another chapter!
DarlingKittystar chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
LOL I loved it! It was so funny! You guys got some major talent!
vampiricserpientegrl chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
very funny i can totally see the little one going all yes daddy like even if i have not yet seen him. use the ideas i gave u or at least a few of them. of course tis i ur insane little buddy
PuppylovePyro chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Okay!
JanieUchiha chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
this was really funny...i loved it...Trey is a good writer...he should start his own account and make stories...but maybe he is too scared of flames to do that...well very good chap Trey...but i liked the first one better. Update soon!
The Black Inferno Devil chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Ok... TODAY IS MY B-DAY!
wolfygirl13 chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
I had a similar experience on a camping trip, so i can relate-yep, I could see InuTaisho throwing poor little Sesshoumaru in front of himself to fend off the squirrels. Their claws and teeth...ugh *shudders*

horrible claws and teeth...
Madwren chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Hey Madwren here just wanted to tell you great job. ( I Hate Squirrels ) No one but Louie ever belived they were Evil.

Thanks lots update soon

Madwren
nerdsrsexy chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
ew lol deranged squirrels haha i love it!
JanieUchiha chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
...this...was...so...funny!...i am going to die from laughter...LMAO...ROFL...LOL...TFFW(TOO FUNNY FOR WORDS)...AL THOSE BASICALLY DESCRIBE WHAT APPENED AFTER I READ THIS...U HAVE GOT TO UPDATE THIS SOON...OH AND...U ARE TRULY EVIL...AND THAT IS JUST WONDERFUL!