Reviews for Centuries
zenbon zakura chapter 36 . 6/30/2011
i loved it! i just wish there was more funny scenes with vergil n dante
Ms. Ace chapter 30 . 4/6/2007
Loved the lucia and dante pairing RIGHT SOME MORE FOR THEM ITS REALLY GOOD! ILL BE SEARCHING TO SEE IF YOU WRITE MORE ABOUT THEM TWO, I REALLY HOPE YOU DO!
JaneGray chapter 35 . 4/4/2007
Great drabbles, I loved them. The last line, "he was wondering if he was the one turning into his Mom", killed me XD
aurora6290 chapter 34 . 3/23/2007
I like this VXT one! It's pretty sweet _
darthjag chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Awesome
Viking Girl chapter 27 . 12/27/2006
Thankyou for writing my Blade suggestion! Another great chapter, especially Yellow Orbs and Nero spec.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 26 . 10/11/2006
Back!

And like the others say, that's a real crappy way for Lady to go.

It's nice to see drabbling back in business. I've one or two you might wanna try out.

-You ever hear about that game God Hand? I suppose you can Youtube the answers for anything these days, even if you didn't. Wanna try a cross over with it?

-Devil May Cry 4. Looks like it's finally shaping up. Wanna try speculative drabbling? It's interesting to see what's in store for this "Nero".
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 26 . 10/8/2006
Yahoo! I'm really happy to see that one of my favourite fics of yours has come back to life! A bit short, but it's ok, well done with the tittles. Now, to the traditional review

1 - Beginnings

I presume this is about the first part Angel Trilogy, right? I remember there was another drabble like this one some chapters ago. It's pretty good, and understandable, considering how busy Dante was with Vergil, it's easy to understand that Trish might feel a bit left behind, and since Vergil looks so much like Dante, well... let the logic talk by itself.

After reading this, I feel like Vergil is not sure whenever the ones with whom he is now are the ones he remembered, like he doesn't know whenever Dante is the same one of ten years ago or not, and if Trish is his mother or not. Am I right?

2 - Middles

Holy sh*t! Gez, man. Poor Lady, this was truly painful to even read.

You really surprised me with this one, it was anything but expected. Again, poor Lady. But... did she really died there? Or after she died the last gold orb revived her and so the flames had alredy died down. If so... Lady gained Ifrit's power, right?

Guess this trial was worst for her than for Dante.

3 - Ends

Well, Nevan is sexy, that's something no character can deny. I wonder how it would be if Vergil would have taken her Devil Arm... m... probably would only use her as a scythe. You know, sometimes I wonder how it would have been if Vergil could use Dante's Devic arms and other of his abilities.

I think there was a Vergil/Nevan drabble before, right?

0 - Whatever

As I said, I'm happy to read more of Centuries. Is it going to update every week too? I surely hope so.

Now... about request, m...

*thinks, thinks, thinks*

(five minutes laters) Well, I got something U

Something about how Dante's Devil Arm feels about Dante and Vergil around Angel Trilogy.

And, uh... If Lady didn't die at Ifrit's hands, let's see how she do it now she has her own Devil Weapon

Oh, well, see you around
JaneGray chapter 26 . 10/6/2006
Loved the first two _

The third was well written, it's just that I personally dislike meaningful pairings with Nevan, I only like PWP with her. But it's a matter of personal taste, the drabble itself wasn't at fault.

In #2 Lady doesn't die for good, right? She had 2 yellow orbs, so she should be back to life after the flames die down, right?
Ashley chapter 26 . 10/6/2006
I adore this stuff! You are a fantastic DMC writer.

As a suggestion maybe you could do Blade vs. Dante. Maybe Blade thinks Dante and Nevan are vampires and tries to hunt them or something.
tenamanda1988 chapter 26 . 10/6/2006
Ye owch. Nasty way for Lady to go. Nice set of drabbles, particuarly the little Vergil/Nevan one X3
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 26 . 10/6/2006
Ow, poor Lady, she picked up Ifrit didn't she? XD

Hmm, you want a request, I could give you some. One for now.

This-Gen Ninja Gaiden, for one. As you probably will need background information...

This-Gen Ninja Gaiden primarily takes place in the Vigoorian Empire, an landlocked Asian nation of indeterminate size. The place has demons which you must kill as Ryu Hayabusa, no duh, although they are called "Fiends". For the sake of the Laryna-verse, let's make an adjustment to the canon...

The adjustment is: Fiends are not born demons. They are "made" from ordinary humans and animals, transformed by the devilish powers of the Vigoorian Monasteric Order, and revert to the original forms on death. You could call it an involuntary DT, if you want. Even after the defeat of the Vigoorian Emperor by Ryu, some of the Monks of the Order have escaped to plague the world at large.

I suppose the drabble could have to do with this, then.

Well, how's that?
Matt 2-hot-4-u chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
All of them are Great!Can I ask for a Vergil/Nevan because I've never read one before.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 25 . 6/23/2006
1. Kung Fu

Yeah! Better not to underestimate humans!

If Dante would be only human? Who do you think that would win?

Maybe it'd be a draw.

2. Mystery

How would I like that there was a scene like than in DMC1

I wonder which of those two would be more angry.

3. No-fly zone

Now I wonder what would be Lady's reaction if he'd found Dante.

Did she fight good against Gryfon?

I'm making another request out of this!

4. Sunset

Cute! o

Lucia's so naive and innocent like a princess.

I wonder what would Dante see on her. Maybe that's she is so quiet :P

5. Consort

Is Vergil crazy or what!

To bring up Dante in chains and make him queen! I don't even want to imagine him in a dress (X_x AGH!)

Is it just me or this is the first one-paragraph drabble?

6. White (Why white?)

I don't know Alucard. The only character I know from Castlevania is Leon Belmont (And I think he is the best!)

But I've heard that Dante and Alucard had a lot in common. In one of Castlevania's games there's even an female boss that resembles Nevan.

But as you tell it, I think Dante is the lucky one.

7. Plague

So Leon and Dante are almost friend?

I honestly don't believe Ashley might be safe with Dante babysitting her... (He doesn't have Leon's patience)

If The Plague taste good them I'm going to vomit :S

8. Tree

OK. Second one-paragraph, right?

Dante and Co. must hate Halloween, right?

Then again, it might be Nevan and Co.'s chances to go out freely.

9. Satin

Dante with no red is not Dante, just like Vergil is not Verigl without blue.

The only admited thing is Dante's second costume in DMC3, in which he only wears black pants.

I bet he also wears red underwear.

10. Medicine

Poor Enzo...

I'm glad I'm not allergic to anything! _

Yeah, sometime it's better not to known.

0. I'm sad... :(

So you won't be writing in some time... I'm gonna miss you.

For now I'm only leaving one request, and is one following Lady's path in Mallet Island. I want see her being the one to find Ifrit! Lady with fire dragon power... (Save himself whoever can! XD)

Oh, and I just noticed in this chapter that that Nemi wroted a drabble for your fic, I was wondering if I'd could make one too. Can I? Please .

Anyway, gotta go.

See you around, baby! _
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 25 . 6/23/2006
Good luck with your schoolwork.

Kung Fu - An exhibition match. In holding back the Bruce is trouncing Dante. However, the gap between human and half-devil is indeed great...

Mystery - Indeed, a rematch for the ages.

No-fly zone - Yes, Dante's refusal to buy a cell phone is intriguing. Poor pilot, falling to a Griffon.

Sunset - How sweet, yes.

Consort - Uh, I'll refrain from commenting. I just don't know what to say. X_X

White - The two halfbloods talk. The contrast between their fathers, oh yes. Though Dante is the luckier one, true, with Sparda in the sword and Eva in the amulet. That reminds me... How about a drabble with Dante and the OTHER Alucard? The Hellsing one? No hurry, of course.

Plague - Dante and Leon bump into each other again. "They smelled damn good". Huh?

Tree - Ah, babysitting, Dante's hated occupation.

Satin - Red pyjamas, an amusing thought.

Medicine - The benefits of demon blood.

As always, no hurry. Work is more important and rushing you would be too rude of me.