Reviews for Survial Training
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Who would have thought that Tsunade had it all planned out? :D
I wasn't surprised to see that Kakashi's a pervert, but Tsunade too? Has a nice touch to the story :D
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! I laughed so hard at the end, I damn near passed out. "But Sasuke can't get pregnant..." Priceless!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
nice you should write more to this i want to know what happen after their mission.
Mochibun chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
An extremely sweet story! ... I would've like the sex :D I'm sure, but the lewd imagery implied is enough.

Tootles ~
sadbird chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
lmao! sasuke can't get pregnant...lool, that was hilarious. loved it :D
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Ha ha ha ha.

Wonderful one-shot!
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
XD That was hilarious! Great Job!
Adele19 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
That was really good. It was funny and a cute little one-shot. Good Job!
cupcakies chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
ROFL. XD very nice :D
vanlaria chapter 1 . 5/30/2007

This made me giggle.
AMkunoichi chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
-cries like a baby- YOPU DIDN"T WRITE THE SMEX!how could you do something so cruel XD
Itallia chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I think you thought about the explanations-like why Sakura couldn't use chakra on Sasuke to warm him up-was really good. Without that, I would have felt like something was missing. For whatever reason, I like this "pairing" a lot; I wish there was more of it. I think the only thing I don't get was why Sasuke got caught in the storm.
False-Image chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Yay! Another Team 7 lovey fic! There aren't enough of those..hahaha Naruto's so adorable _ Very cute fic
Rose Quartz Queen chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Omg! This was so great! I absolutely loved it! _
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
*LAUGH* i nearly felt of the chair when naruto told them that sasuke couldn't get pregnant!

really cute story!