Reviews for Hearts and Love
Keltena chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Heh. Kratos was a little OOC, but I loved how Anna acted just like Lloyd. (So that's where he gets it from!)
Religion0 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
What an ending "I heart you."

Heh, this was so cute.
Taranea chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
the dning was cute, although at times it seemed slightly exxageratred that she still wouldnt get it...ah well, this is a humour fic :)
apostrophus chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Again, a masterpiece! I would have fallen off my chair laughing, but my mom is writing some important paper and would kill me if I so much as squeked. (Amunet: *Glares at Mom* Mom: *Glares right back*) Anyway, plz continue writing!
Kusabi Makabe chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
That was so sweet! I was a little surprised at Anna's cluelessness, but then I thought of Lloyd and Regal talking about handcuffs and it all made sense. :) Excellent Kranna!
Elemento chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
It was kinda bad... no offense, but you made Anna sound really dumb.
Imiasere chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Oh wow, that made me laugh so much! I can just imagine Kratos trying to do that, and not being able to say 'love'! Yay Kranna! *favs*
Cykranoshka chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Too cute! Yay for Kranna!

That's a very good fic.

Thanks!
SilverFinDragon chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
so funny ) nice story
SGWAL chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I always wanted to do this, i could also picture it, well... me... not anna...
confusinglifestory chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
that was so cute!
Raspedra Twilight chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Lol! Kratos was OOC, but only slightly. You're such a great humor writer! So funny.

Gah, curse whoever invented writer's block! Well, I hope you get over it soon!
ObsidianSickle chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
aww, that was sweet. Haha, i can't imagine Kratos saying the word "love". It seems unlike him. I like they way your portrayed it. And Lloyd inherted Anna's "thick skull"? ;) That's awesome. This goes on my fav's list!

Drieldwin
Diana Artemis Irving chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Great fic! I actually thought that you were pretty good at writing romance; this one made me laugh when I tried to imagine Kratos doing that. I like Kranna, so one thing I like about this fic is how instead of portraying the tragic side of this pairing, it portrays the funnier, more cute side(which everyone likes reading better!). Heh, this also kind of reminds me of something one of me friends is going through, so it hits home too. Anyways, great fic! I heart it!_
Sticky Wins chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That is criminally sweet. x3 So cute! Anna's so dumb, but that's what makes it so cute. And how Kratos is all nervous and stuttering. *laughs* I loved it. _