Reviews for Dear Heart
OmG-iTs-MeAgAn chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
You know what? I never watched Cover Me before, but I fell in love with this fic. :) I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but hopefully you get this...the people who wrote those other comments were just plain mean. You should write more. Do you watch CSI or House or stuff like that? If you do, I'd read a fic you wrote for them any time. :)

Meagan
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hey, I remember this show. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Goddess of Purple Squirrels chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I haven't got a clue what tv show this is, but it's pretty good. Don't let those idiots bring you down.
FUCK chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS FUCKING SHOW IS
hiioi chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
you need to add more of avariety of dialog.
KayBay2507 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Great start. update.
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
More than a year has come and gone and I must say: You Still Suck.
frances chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
i have notice that you are the only one here HAVE YOU
Angie chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Hey are you gonna update anytime soon? I mean I really like cover me even though they took it off the air. I used to watch it all the time. I really like your story and I wish you would update soon. Thanx!
9-8-7 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Aw, this was so sweet. Great job.
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
You are the suckiest writer. Goodbye.
MichelleBranch Fan chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Great story. I hope you write more.
Tai chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
you got the charcters perfect. Write more.
tesub calle chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Truly a shame this show got cancelled. Even so, the local station carrying Cover Me over here only broadcast half of the 1st season...

Good shot at the Arno family, HGR. Hope to read more. If we can't have our Arnos on the air, let's have 'em on-line.
Karisma Black chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Very good! I'm a big Cover Me fan, and I like this. Celeste is one of my favorite characters. Write some more!