Reviews for Operae Pretium
nicolascott891 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Love your writing style. :3 And the fic of course.
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I do believe I love the idea of Mugen as black and Fuu as white and together they become grey-"the color of imperfection", right? Brilliant! And the relization that Fuu doesn't mind-or betteryet likes it? I dare say that must be self acceptance and accepting another for what he is...Or is it accepting short comings because that's all she knows? Either way it was great to read!
izapancake chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wow, your very descriptive about the cahracters.
I-Heart-Hatake-Kakashi chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
beautifully written
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow...::falls over:: SERIOUSLY, how DO you do this? And so well? That whole 'perfect in its imperfection' section was just AMAZING - gosh, I love you!
shawnee chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Tis good.
twinklestar120 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
"A lie is a lie is a lie is a lie and deep down they're so tired of pretending."

I love that line, and the way you keep repeating it. Really beautiful. It's not often that you find such a deep Mugen/Fuu fanfic.

Hell, its not often that you find such a deep fanfic...
Tweeker on a bike chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
That was realy deep.
Kizzy Bloom chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
wow. that was very philospical (i spelt that wrong... didnt i?)
EmoEmu chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
that's so deeply beutiful!
Fuu and Momo419 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I love your writting style and I like how you set up the mood between Mugen & Fuu. Keep up the good work!
Phoebe-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Wow...I have never seen this style of writing. It's very different but also very thought provoking and beautiful. It's hard to find Samurai Champloo fics, harder to find Fuu/Mugen fics, and even harder to find well-written Fuu/Mugen fics. I'm glad I found one. The only thing is that I think this would be a good intro to a story, and judging from how well you write you could make it into a "novel" that would be very enjoyable to read. The only thing that I would advice in this "novel" if you do choose to persue it (which I REALLY hope you do) would be to keep everyone in character-I find that it's very valuable or else it's not really Mugen or Fuu at all. It was disappointing to see them just all seperate at the end of the series. Maybe you can continue?
Ofi chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Once again another jaw-dropping fic from you Shiraoi! Great work, and I can't to read more of your work.
SakuraNekoChick chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
it was wonderful!
the-everglow chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
ur stories r greatness!i luv them so much!