Reviews for Seeing Two Worlds
readingaccount chapter 1 . 2/4
Cute!
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
uhm.. it's worse than expected
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is one of the best Drarry fics :D u need to continue and write more stories! :) im sad that this is only a oneshot, i want more ;)
crowngirl2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
LOVED it to pieces!
Lorelai Rose chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh, I reallllly liked this one-shot!

Very cute at the end, and very hot in the middle.

Bravo!
idol-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Very well written. :) Loved everything about it.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Sweet and sexy.
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Abrupt or not, I have to admit I love the ending too. Actually, I love this whole fic (you are reviving my love for this pairing, something I hadn't though possible). But seriously, I think that last bit with the hero comment is adorable even if it is a bit random. Very well done! Keep up the awesome work!
shllybkwrm chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Ooh, I like it :)
Dessi Marie chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! I absolutly loved it! I like your writing style! Keep writing wonderful stories like this one okay?
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I loved the "Can I be your hero today?". That was great...you had that dream? Okay...not that I can probable talk. If I could remember my dreams they would probable be stranger then that. :)

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
My heart ached when Harry walked away, I'm so glad it has a happy ending. I'm not really sure what the dream meant though, but I wish I could've had that dream.
Micuko chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
hot it's awesome. *_* love the fic!
anangelslife chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
very nice and very well written

loved the sex scene it was great, intense which is good

they're so cute together

hope to read more of your work

x x x
Momo-GemFarrel chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I really loved this story! It was so well written...(is slightly jealous) lol, well overall, brilliant job!

Momo