Reviews for Seeing Two Worlds
Different Realities chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow... just Wow. I think that you should make this a two-shot. like what they do in the daylight hour. if they let the world know that they love each other or if they keep it on a "need-to-know" bases. but all in all I liked it!
inkie pinkie chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
LOVED! That was really good! Yeah, the ending is a little abrupt, but it works out. Ya know? I really liked this fic. Keep writing!
Ice Dragon of the North chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
M . . .

I thought that ending was just adorable! Very good story. -
russianchikk chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
hehe sick, discusting, weirdperfect
74942872703 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Hey, Hey this is amazing! THis has to be my favorite one-shot ever! I give you major, major kudos!
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
So Cuuttee! *grins* seriously! this is soo cute! no other way around it! Its cute! Kawaii! *grins*
celia chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Oh that was gorgeous. Sad it had to end, though.
mybloodyenigma chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
good story.
HSK-spam chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Oh Em Effe Gee!

This is so good. I wish it wasn't a one-shot!

Keep writing, cause it's really good!
Tispy Turtle chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
...*GLOMP* marry me? lol jk. That was fucking AWSHOME! XP! and ususally i dont review cause im lazy - so be happy! hehhehheh... but yeah. that was really good! _
Anony Fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow, very good! Now THIS is what I call fluffy smut. You should definitely write more fics with Draco as dominant, it's infinitely better because then Harry can't be a bastard, ...laughs... Besides, it seems more realistic than your other fics, I can definitely see Draco being that aggresive as opposed to Harry, say like 'It’s Just A Thunderstorm', where it's almost, er, animalistic to quote, because it's in Draco's nature. Plus, your dominant Draco is more endearing than your dominant Harry, so I hope to find more in the near future!
westkitsune chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
aww, so swet! :D I love Dominant!Comforting&loving!Draco and Distressed!Uncertain&smitten!Harry, wa! This is really good, hope to hear more from you (and some more fics like this one) Cheers!
Lyn Lloyd chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
nice! Loved it to death! Sounds like hot draco/harry sex...oh by the way if I was Harry I wuld have dirty talked the same! lol

-lyn-
Chopsticks-The-Mighty chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
hey,cute story,hope it's not a oneshot, and if it is could you either...change it and continue or make a

seya.

Vicky.
bluebutterfly9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was good. Real good. I like how you started it with the dream sequence which then got him to where he should really be. The ending was just as it should be which just made this even better than it already was.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »