Reviews for Seeing Two Worlds
zippyfox chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
great oneshot
Different Realities chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow... just Wow. I think that you should make this a two-shot. like what they do in the daylight hour. if they let the world know that they love each other or if they keep it on a "need-to-know" bases. but all in all I liked it!
inkie pinkie chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
LOVED! That was really good! Yeah, the ending is a little abrupt, but it works out. Ya know? I really liked this fic. Keep writing!
Ice Dragon of the North chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
M . . .

I thought that ending was just adorable! Very good story. -
russianchikk chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
hehe sick, discusting, weirdperfect
74942872703 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Hey, Hey this is amazing! THis has to be my favorite one-shot ever! I give you major, major kudos!
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
So Cuuttee! *grins* seriously! this is soo cute! no other way around it! Its cute! Kawaii! *grins*
celia chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Oh that was gorgeous. Sad it had to end, though.
mybloodyenigma chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
good story.
HSK-spam chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Oh Em Effe Gee!

This is so good. I wish it wasn't a one-shot!

Keep writing, cause it's really good!
Tispy Turtle chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
...*GLOMP* marry me? lol jk. That was fucking AWSHOME! XP! and ususally i dont review cause im lazy - so be happy! hehhehheh... but yeah. that was really good! _
Anony Fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow, very good! Now THIS is what I call fluffy smut. You should definitely write more fics with Draco as dominant, it's infinitely better because then Harry can't be a bastard, ...laughs... Besides, it seems more realistic than your other fics, I can definitely see Draco being that aggresive as opposed to Harry, say like 'It’s Just A Thunderstorm', where it's almost, er, animalistic to quote, because it's in Draco's nature. Plus, your dominant Draco is more endearing than your dominant Harry, so I hope to find more in the near future!
westkitsune chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
aww, so swet! :D I love Dominant!Comforting&loving!Draco and Distressed!Uncertain&smitten!Harry, wa! This is really good, hope to hear more from you (and some more fics like this one) Cheers!
Lyn Lloyd chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
nice! Loved it to death! Sounds like hot draco/harry sex...oh by the way if I was Harry I wuld have dirty talked the same! lol

-lyn-
Chopsticks-The-Mighty chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
hey,cute story,hope it's not a oneshot, and if it is could you either...change it and continue or make a

seya.