Reviews for shake, rattle & roll
PaladinDragon chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Love the ending. It's really sweet.
mydickisthealpha chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
, I lOVE THIS! It was adorable! I wish there were more SquallSora stories out there, but NO! This was seriously great though, I enjoyed all of it.

lovelovelovelove,

s-n
Kitty Meow chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Wah! This was just so cute and squishy and fluffy I think I gained a few cavities...not that I'm complaining Hehehe This was a wonderful fic and amazingly written. There's so much emotion, not necessarily the raging passionate kind but more the subtlely present one, condensed into so few words. You've done a great job at identifying the characters. I especially liked your depiction of Sora as not merely an innocent naive little boy, but rather one that's had his fair share of self-doubt as well. That and of course a slightly jealous Squally was lots of fun I will admit there were a few lil cliche bits, but dang, I loved this fic all the more because of them. Dogs were a wonderfully significant choice, symbolic and all that lovely literary mumbo-jumbo An amazing fic with a sweet ending: "And then Squally smiled". I can't wait to read more of your work!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh. That's... So sweet... and heartwarming... Aw... How cutte... And Sora never tells why he thinks Lucky is a Superdog...
jka1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
aw this fic was so sweet i loved it well done -
Lady of Infinity chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
omfg! i love this fic! the ending was so kawaii! Faves!
sankontessu chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
that was so sweet. I luved your ending. It makes me squee with Leonxsora! Not many are there :C
chicagoxpillowz chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow. I love this one-shot! It's so different from the style you usually write in. Not that I'm saying it's bad or anything just different. And that's a good thing! People need changes in their lives every once in a while.

Anywayz..I love how you had them in chracter and..er..stuff. -couldn't think of a better sentence- xP But I loved it! I wish I could write as well as you do.
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Smile, cute! I like.
Eleventh End chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Why has it taken me so long to find this? D: Gawd. I was missing so much.

Squall totally adores the Dalmations. It's so damn obvious. x3

JUST LIKE HE ADORES SORA LAWL.

Great job with this. It was really cute! :D

Oblivion
Echo the Insane chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
...

*squees*

Holy cow that was so adorable! Good job! Leon/Sora interactions are so cute!
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Jesus, I am getting addicted to your writing. This one was fluffy and cute and Rolly was just so adorable, though I like referring to him as Rolly-poly better. Liked the ending because I could just see it.
axie-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was really good!
onion926 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That was so...so...*sweet*! *giggle*
dark sailor saturn chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
i likey u soon have a new chaptuer _