Reviews for Renewal
Galaxy-Seven chapter 20 . 5/26
Mr Author,
Galaxy here. I wish to express my appreciation for your piece of work,and I hope my OC,Justice Von Galaxy can have a supporting role in your next story. I know I may be a bit impudent to ask for it,but I think you will find me useful.
Hair and eye color: Silvery
Face: Oval shaped(and always wears an opera mask with blue eyepieces )
Body: slim and fit,but only has a 4-pack(currently trying for 6)
Weapons:
1)The Sword of Judgment: named Re-Genesis,this sword is doubly powerful against evil,and provides any allies of its user with invincibility against evil magic and weapons.
2)The Shield of Justice: named Ex-Wyvern,this shield blocks any attacks from melee to psychic,and can be thrown like a frisbee like 's shield.
3)His own intelligence and analytical genius.
Powers: magic neutralization,mental resistance,far sight(but not farsighted),summoning of his steed.
His steed is a dragon. Named The Conviction-Downfall Dragon Judgment-Dragonis, he can teleport,fly very fast ,create fire-tornadoes,and attack enemies.

Thank you for your time in reading this. Galaxy out.

Yours,
Galaxy-Seven
MidgetNinja101 chapter 20 . 3/1
This was a brilliant fanfic. I swear i almost cried when stafire came back (almost) please right another sequel, this was absolutely five stars and ten out of ten :-)
Nevermore fan chapter 19 . 1/2
how I wish this was a episode great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Who is ss
BartWLewis chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
Awesome sequal, gotta say way better than the first one.
kill100germs chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
No way! I went to new York and saw the named cowboy AND Indian! I totally got epics of them. It was really weird but funny to see all those different characters (live in a smallish town)
willotaku9000 chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
at the end, you say "Lily's POV" when it's not her POV...but I like the story
DuchessEliza chapter 19 . 3/30/2009
ghost busters!
DuchessEliza chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
enots raza is azar stone backward! yay! i figured it out! ok. shutting up now...
reddragonn343 chapter 20 . 2/6/2007
haha...nice
TaizuRei chapter 20 . 10/27/2006
Dode! I know this was finished a while ago, but my inbox has been overflowing with up-date emails. It was so good! I almost cried when Star woke up... uh just out of curiosity, whats the next story called?
GoldenMerlin chapter 20 . 10/7/2006
LilyMary Sue. Other than that it was pretty much OK. It wasn't the best though. I personally thought the ending

was a little rushed. I mean, Red X announcing he wasn't a villain right before Star wakes up...
Sevvy101 chapter 20 . 9/4/2006
YAY! AN EPILOGUE! YAY! lol. well, this isn't gonna be TOO long. But, i luved the epilogue. Sure, it was short, but goddamn it, I DONT CARE! haha.

and, if u got any Flame, lemme know, ill set them straight! -cracks knockles, and leers over keyboard, ready to type a mean, and cruel Message- MUWHAAHHAHAA! -cough cough- anyway, i say hi! and im glad u added an epilogue! ur totally awesome!

and thank god starfire didnt start singing! -take out earplugs from ears- i thought i was gonna need these. But, i dont -caressly throws earpluggs behind herself, and they hit brother on the head Brother: OW!- Oops! Gotta go!

lol. ttyl!

-sevvy

PS: U ROCK SO FLIPPING MUCH! IM GONNA GO READ MORE BY U!
Friends Sanjee and Emily chapter 20 . 9/4/2006
From Sanjee-haha i like beast boys holiday better than star's lol well it was short but it was a nice way to end the whole thingy majigger :D well cant wait 4 more storiess swn ) ttyl!

From Emily-what sanjee said lol it was a great (even though short T-T) way to end this story even though it said COMPLETE! lol u know i'm only kiddin, right? *crickets in backround* . . . yea lol. anyways, can't wait for more swn! ur pal, ~Em
Juno0712 chapter 20 . 9/4/2006
I...missed...the...last...chapter...*Dies* X_X What happened to my alert? T_T

Well, double-review time! D

Chapter 19 almost made ME cry...and THAT'S an achievement! O_O The return of Star was very sweet I was half expecting her to ask where Cy was O.o Very unique tear jerker ] (I'm still trying to get over the fact I nearly cried O_O)

Chappie 20 was funny, I like the way you had Star back to her normal self again Gotta love her naiive-ness D The Titans Day festival line was hilarious XD

Great work dude! The story was awesome!

...I almost said "Update ASAP" there O.O ...

~ Forever-Doing-Homework ~