Reviews for Confessions of the Heart
faerielights10032 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Merp
Why, Erik why?
So sad, but lovely. Thank you for writing.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
I love this story SOOO much! I don't mind Raoul except to the fact that I hate the thought of him and Christine together. GRRR
Eric deserves to get Christine after all he suffered sooo much to convince her to love him back.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
I didn't find it boring. It's chapters like this that make a story goo.
Plus I liked taking a look into Raoul's mind.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
I really love this chapter. I think it's one of my favorites so far.
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
Update!
Heart of books chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
OMG Is he doing what I think he is Doing O()O
DeJean76 chapter 19 . 2/28/2012
I loved your story! It is a good thing that I waited until the end to review because it it is only because the story is so good that I cannot tear myself from reading!

I hope that you have written more! This has been added to my favorites list!

DeJean
ErikIsMyAngelOfMusic chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
A Little Not Here Concerning Erik's Bed, His Bed Is A Coffin, Kinda Creppy But I Think It Suits Him. Anyway Just Thought I Would Tell You. Thank You For Writing This And I Like That She Is A Christian Since I Am One Myself Thank You For Writing This E/C Story!
ErikIsMyAngelOfMusic chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
You Did Not Just Do That! Oh Poor Erik! I Love Your Story Even Though Your Hurting Poor Erik! And I Agree With You About Raoul, Anyway Good Story Keep Writing E/C Stories Thank You
MrsLukeSkywalker1997 chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
Yay morals I know I comment way to often but I just wow amazing story thank u for making Christine a strong feminine woman not a scared little girl

I would love if you would read my fics and give me feedback
MrsLukeSkywalker1997 chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Kill raoul off

love the fluff gosh so jealous of Christine if only I had a guy like Erik sigh
MusicalMaryann chapter 18 . 6/12/2010
Haha what a great plan of Christine's!
Jegsy Scarr chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
Loved this chapter!

I was honestly in tears by the time I got to the end of it. You really are a brilliant writer!
debkay chapter 19 . 3/20/2009
I've read this story twice now and enjoyed it both times!
MoonRose91 chapter 19 . 4/29/2008
I want a sequel, but that's just me. It's okay to like Roul...so long he doesn't have Christine, I like him too.

*glares at Roul* Of course, he gets her in the end, and as such, I don't like him normally.

*brightens up* But I like him in this, at the end, kind-of. I don't dislike him in this anyway. Oh well.