Reviews for The Reasons
crazigurl181818 chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Though it was certainly sex-centric, I still liked it. XD The only thing really off was the part about Arthur weasley. You said that molly fell down the stairs before "dad" got to her. And that it was only a few weeks ago. And then Arthur is dead. Oops?
Pezlie chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
I REALLY REALLY liked this. It was wonderful. 83
Asher's Legion chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
"hot gay monkey butt sex"... lol i laughed so hard it hurt at that. XP

~Asher~
AdmitULuvMe chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
i'm waiting for a sequel to this one cuz it's amazing and i'm wondering where what happens next.

xoxo
Death Mars chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
it is god please write more soon
person chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
good story

you should add more
queenofthelameos chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
yay! not much for hr/ss and gw/dm but hey the r/h made it all better!

YAY!
AdmitULuvMe chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
I effing love this story.
AnonyMiss731 chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
"you’re the boy-who-lived-and-defeated-the-dark-lord’s lover." I didn't get this bit. I guess I'm as thick as Ron.

I'm shocked Molly didn't yell at the twins. Poor Ron getting the Molly Glare. And Harry gets away scott free. How incredibly IC.

It was very well done. Can't wait for the sequel-extra-epilogue. Whatever you're going to call it. Great job.
SY5T3M chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
first you should know that i never ever review fanfics, but after reading yours i knew that i had to let you know that i really liked it and thought that it was funny. you should definately consider writting some more chapters for this one!

keep up the good work!

~SY5T3M
INSANEPRINCE chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
are you going to write more?you have to write more!Are you going to write more,because you totally should! This is so hot you should go to jail for not writng more! Please write more for me and for everyone who loved your story!

love

neverloveanother
AdmitULuvMe chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
I loved this chapter. I love the confusion about the relationship, but yet the careless love they still hold for each other. You do a great job at first person pov! Not many people can pull it off, but you can! I -once again- loved it! Update soon, don't make us wait so long this time!
Lanz84 chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
this story is different to say the least, what i would like to know is are they going to have any luck with the finding privacy thing or are they just destined to be caught whenever they are up to no good. lol update soon
AnonyMiss731 chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
"hot gay monkey butt sex in the hallway closet" Oh my that sounds peachy. Ha ha. I think I enjoyed that a bit to much.

Ron doesn't listen to his mum at all does he. Guess that talk will be in a future chapter. One where Harry's knees aren't at his shoulders. Hee hee. _

Sloane? Severus would never let that happen. Hermione as his mother or no.

I liked that Luna was put as a friend of Ginnys. And Remy and Siri getting asked for advice. So cute. :)

Update as soon as you can. :)
asmntu chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Certianly interesting indeed. I personally love bottom!Ron and hope to see more of him and this story. I usually, you know, dont get into the who reviewing thing and just leave it to other people but you gotta see I like this story alot to be reviewing. I like how the story is in first person for Ron so you can just stay insync with his character and thoughts without making him seem too OOC you know, out of character as I notice alot of authors tend to do when they put Ron in first person view. But I appreciate the funny little quirks in his thoughts, makes you really believe in the sexual scene and I think by doing that makes it more attractive, and gosh I just love it. So I have no critique and that's a good thing, I would like you to continue, no rush or hurry, becuase waiting it out longer only makes the next update better...or worse, whichever you prefer, and so in saying this, take your time and I'll be waiting!