Reviews for I'll Miss You
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
im crying. your fault. XD
Althea chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Why...why'd you have break, not only Cagalli's heart but all the AsuCaga fans...?
Jodeist chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That guy is definitely a bastard i this story (sorry but I already had a hard time supporting Athrun moods swing during Destiny)
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
NO ASUMEY NO ASUMEY NO ASMEY!

ASUCAGA 4EVER

nice fic though it's pissing me off that You said Athrun ended with Meyrin. And I don't believe that cause at the final plus episode Athrun was wearing the orb unform,which helps to come into a conclusion that he did come back to Cagalli...
Major Ford - General Motorz chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was a pretty good piece of writing there, the plot was more realistic an almost everyday situation kinda plot, but to be honest the ending was sorta... not sorta but really depressing. Id have to give you a fair 7.832/10
Minako-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oh my gosh, that was so sad...that I was also close to crying too ! T.T Man, I just love all the drama...P-p-Plz kk-keep t up ! o You're a good writer ! I really did enjoy it though... Y.Y *officially breaks down* *sobs away* Don't mind me ppl... *sniff* PLz write more like this or something with intense drama. Thanks !
ryurij03 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
there should be a sequel!
LC Black chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
im not entirely sure if he did get with meyrin because she went back to plants while Athrun stayed in orb.

guess im just gonna have to wait till i buy gundam seed destiny astray the manga and see how it ends

anyways...nice storY!

quick question-is ur new account (kima-mitsura) 'cause thats the only one i can find.
L.O.V.E chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
tat was so sad! i loved the story but hated the pairing...soz...but asucaga sounds betta! lol

well written...keep it up!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Well...actually Athrun SO DID NOT end up with Meryin because at the Special episodes ending song, it shows Athrun wearing an ORB uniform while Merying is wearinf Zaft...so it means Athrun and Cagalli still has a chance...hopefully with the new movie coming out, it will show their relationship in more detail...But besides that you did a wonderful job on your story...ATHRUN AND CAGALLI FOREVER AND EVER!
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
NO I DIDN'T ENJOY WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING THIS A ASUCAGA? AT LEAST PUT A WARNING ON IT THAT IT IS A ASUMEY HOW I HATE MEYRIN HOW I HATE ATHRUN FOR NO GOING AFTER HER HOW I HATE CAGALLI FOR NOT FORGETTING THE BLUE HAIRED DICK AND GO ON WITH HER LIFE MAKING BLUE HAIRED DICK JEALOUS AND MEYRIN DEAD AND...AND AHRG ASUCAGA (cries and falls at the floor leaft there and nothing more to say crying herself to sleep)

It was a good fic though ;)
Zaton chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
they cant have AXM! NEVER! CAUSE I HATE THE PAIRING!
Aerophin chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
This was a pretty good fic, but it's not entirely true that Athrun ends up with Meyrin. I mean, the only thing we as the fans have to go by is that he and Meyrin walk away together. That doesn't really signify much, knowing that Athrun is a gentlemen. He's always courteous so he probably could have just walked away with Meyrin as friends. Their relationship is not definite, and for that matter neither is the Asucaga pairing. Let's hope Fukuda doesn't screw over our favorite pairings. Anyways, you really brought out the emotion and angst in this fic and you wrote very well.
SakuraGaara chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
*sniff* I was crying when I read that, it was so sad!
3olaa chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
i swear when i read fics like that other than have my heart broken in half .. i develope this intence hate towards Meyrin.. Anyways well written
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »