Reviews for The Vixen
Dagger chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
AwwwwwWWWWWW! (cuteness intensifies)

Srsly, this is what I call a well-made fanfic! Although a bit too highly rated (take out the description of the nude lady in Chapter 5 and you have a solid T-rated fanfic for sexual REFERENCES), the premise was imaginative, the characters were characterized well, and I indeed was legitimately surprised by the ending.

Again, the only problem that ever was in this fanfic was the rating. If you made the effort to lower it, than more people would read it. Simple as that.

Anyways, dood (Get it?), love the 'fic!
kobejackcheese chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
laaaaaaaaaaaammmmmeeee
Replax chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
This is the best Sly Cooper story EVER! Just wow, every chapter was great. I will definitely read it again one day.. 10/10 from me.
Remedy's Melody chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
lol
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I just need to say that this is the fanfic that I base all other Sly Carmelita romance fics on. It is that good. Could you maybe continue it as a series? Or write some other Sly fanfics of this quality? It truly is a magnum opus.
TheAnimeRacer chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
BRAZIL?! FUCK?! THAT WAS AWESOME! FTW!
TheAnimeRacer chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
"Bentley, I've only got one thing to say. What...a...woman!" FUCK!
TheAnimeRacer chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
WOW! CARMELITA! THE VIXEN! WHEN I FIRST SAW THE SECOND CHAPTER IT WAS REALLY STRANGE TO KNOW THAT THE VIXEN WAS CARMELITA! WOW! INCREDIBLE! PUT CARLOS SANTANA MUSIC IN THIS FANFIC AND IT WOULD BE HOT!
Tom Stack chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Masterfully written and believable as a Cooper story. Great work.
Frenchanator chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Very Good story, though i hope Sly gets Carmelita back someday for it, not in a vengeance type way though, although I'd like to see that torture chair on the other foot!(i could not stop feeling bad for sly when he was stuck in it).
HavenRose chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Holy...effing...shit balls...This story was just totally awesome!
I was completely in shock with everything.
You had me gasping whenever something suprising happened.
But nontheless, this was really an amazing story and I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews!

FAVORITES!
Kitsuyou21 chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
I loved that chapter!
Kitsuyou21 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
So well written. :D very exciting!
Kitsuyou21 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Iya! Σ(・・;)omg
Kitsuyou21 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
(((o(*゚゚*)o))) oo it's getting exciting lol