Reviews for Confessions of a Marauder in Love
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
So cute. .
prc101 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
awesome! nice fic. it was pretty funny, especially james' thoughts, that was funny.
PotterChick958 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
heh. This made me laugh. Its funny how quickly James jumped to PMS. Typical guy...But this was really funny. Nice way to compliment CoM.

Keep on writing!

Love, Amanda
MissChievous13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Ok... so I started reading and realized that there was no way I could NOT review while I read... so here we go! I start over just for you!

The soccer/running thing... had me laughing out loud! Literally, and once again, I've scared my roommates! But it's all good, because I'm lovin the story so far!

"When I was just a lad"... hilarious! Such a James-trying-to-be-proper comment! Love it! The stalker thing is perfect! I mean, at least he's admitted to it finally! Lol!

Oh! Why isn't he elated? I'm scared! HAHAHAHA, false alarm! Hilarious! "Prat" and "Banshee" nice touch! Lol, great! HAHAHAHAHA, "Except we snog" omg, James is too funny!

Aw... no don't marry someone else! HAHAHA I can't draw birds either! Aw! James is thoughtful! What a great guy... although not if he makes out with some groupee! I'll kick him!

Muah hahahaha! The PMS comment was class one! Lol, "possibly because it's true" nice one! Aww, it's so true! Guys have no idea and I think we should all kick them and use magic to make them have PMS and then they can get back to us on how it's nothing and we should just toughen up!

Nice comment about the Beater bat to lighten the mood! I was getting sad for a moment! Oh Lily the jealous type... **wags finger at her**

LMAO I love how he stops with the "never going to snog" him again comment! So James... but I'm feeling bad for him right now.

Oh dear, Lily is so funny... trying to smooth over the whole "you piss the hell out of me" concept! She does still have a heart!

AW! That was the cutest ending ever! Nice mention of the mermaid! And the fluke comment shall go down in history forever! It was amazing!

WOW, I loved it! Lol, you're such an amazing writer! I love all of your stories! PLEASE keep writing!

That is all I will say, as I have pestered you enough! Lol, but GOOD LUCK! If you need anything, let me know! GREAT JOB!

Liane _
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Squee! That was great! I always end up loving/raving about your end lines. Go fig. This was so typical of any couple just starting to date...I salute you my friend. Keep up the good work!
LillianLockhart chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Heh, good job! This was a lot more realistic than the average James/Lily fic. Yay, reality! Wait...

-Candy
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
a fluke! never! heheh. anywobble, nice chapter, please continue! iz xx
ellieo chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
yeah, you should DEFINITELY continue this. It's heaps good already
Tracey chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Sorry...been awhile since I checked out the action over here on

This was particularly humorous:

"5. One of us has a secret lover or child that the other doesn’t know about. The truth will come out eventually and totally shatter the other person."

Um, James, I think you'd KNOW if Lily was about to have someone else's child, dear.

I love your confession pieces. They're so light-hearted and funny and always put a smile on my face. :D
dreamqueen11 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I'm so glad you're doing a sequel to Confessions of a Marauder. I was so sad when that story was over!

keep it up! xoxo
Anaela loves who chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I'm glad someone finally took this approach... a refreshing and appreciated change! well done
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
hey, I really liked that one! pretty cool fic. i've been meaning to read The Fork in the Eye for a long time now. Procanstinator writes in thata one too, ha? well, I guess both of you are the best of the group.
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Just a note:

its 'football' in the UK, not soccer...

Nice story. ;)
Randomisation chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
i LUV this! it's soo good - im glad u continued in this! its soo funni - i luved his list! please continue!
buckyball715 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006