Reviews for Ahh! I am in my Crush's body!
GijinkaGlaceon chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
It's like Manaphy's signature move, "Heart Swap". Look it up on Bulbapedia if you wanna know and don't.
deleted123789543 chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Its so cheesy its funny and sweet! Luv it, please make sequal!

AlLeYwAyQuEeN :)
Tnelson711 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
WHAT IN THE? Here's the big one:

LOL!1
Tnelson711 chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
Four words: WHAT IN THE WORLD?
Jime-chan chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
it's so funny! I love it!
sweetdreams55 chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
that was cute! Once again it ws a little cheesy, the writing could've been better in some parts, where you could hve put a little more detil, but other than that it was gret! goo djob!
sweetdreams55 chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
hm. well to be quite candid, I actully thought that was pretty cheesy. But it made me smile, so thts good! aw! nigel nd rachael! together!
sweetdreams55 chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
aw! haha! thats smart, with the movie and the reality happening at the sme time!
greensapphire chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Oh ver clever of them Nigel and Rachel the whole time I was like nice good job we want SEQUALS lol great story very funny till then *2 thumbs up*

*greensapphire* D
Numbuh25 chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Yay, a happy ending! That was one great story you pulled together, Cyrix! I loved it. Oh, a sequel maybe? That'd be pretty cool! Hehe...I could just see Father switching bodies oh I don't know, the Tolietnater perhaps? Heh. Well, keep it up! I'm rotting for you! _
Numbeh 013 chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
oh... the explination thingy chapter cool, me liked storye it made me LMAO (hahaha i'm learning acrostics thingys) cool!
Numbuh25 chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
Aw, that was very cute! _ That's great that their bodies are back to normal. And wow, I didn't expect Nigel and Rachel to be boyfriend and girlfriend! You got me good! X3 All my favorite couples in your story, I love it!I can't wait until the ending! Keep it up!
Numbeh 013 chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
oh, i really wanted them to go to school like that! and i wanna know something, WHy did Abby and Hoagie (ilike this couple beter than 1/5) didn't "suffer that much" for revealing their deepest secret? ... well aparently... and What will happen now? I mean, Nigel and Rachel are kinda cool couple, but will they go on this roller coster? UPDATE SOON!
greensapphire chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
Aw it can't end its so good wow lots of fluffy clouds going on here very much enjoyed can't wait till next chappy D
tater06 chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
That was great! Those names are confusing me though...BUT VERY CUTE!