Reviews for Evangelion: Revisited
dragon-game chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
Good story,
I hope you continue it.
Crow667 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
...hey i like the idea and all but cant you be a little more serious with your writing? and not making shinji a gary stu? be a little more realistic of gendos intelligence and the relationships between the girls and shinji other than that keep up the good work!
Random person chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
...that's all I can say.
This is just GREAT!
(But unit 01's made from Lilith, while. Other Eva's are made from Adam...)
Jebus Creiss chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
(Puts down popcorn, pours another whiskey...)

...Oh yeah. That's what I was doing.

Can't find anything confirming that this story is dead, so I might as well review as if it isn't.

The fact that I actually sat down and read this is probably attributable to all the whiskey I just drunk. Then again, it was pretty enjoyable. Nice ficcy to turn the brain off while it marinades in liquour - not too demanding in terms of thought, though it syncs in some surprisingly slick ways, and funny as hell in the meantime. You wouldn't want to read this in a serious fashion, but for what it is, it's pretty damn good.

Meanwhile...

Tracked your requests while I was at it, and came up with some (hopefully) useful stuff.

RE: (10) Hellsing crossover: don't bother with morphing the characters. Just picture the EoE image of the Black Moon leaking thousands of tonnes of blood/LCL/whatever, and then imagine where any self-respecting vampire would be in that sort of situation. (GLUGGLUGGLUGdrool...GLUG)

RE: Hikari: in (10) it's mentioned she has Yui's book series. In (11) Yui remembers she had Hikari's mother on her subscription list. Now... Hikari wouldn't know about Shinji's mum's family name - but Asuka WOULD. So it might be worthwhile to have her over for a visit, have her spot the connection? At which point a certain delay of Hikari getting her nerve up to ask about that collection would probably fit...?

RE: Ritsuko/Maya/Shinji: hm. The next Angel is the MAGI-hack one isn't it? So perhaps have Shinji come up with yet another impressive genius-shortcut (a la the (12) thing) to make Maya look good once more? Then have Maya and Ritsuko catching each other out fantasising over Shinji in the same moment - at which point the brainiac-plotting begins...

For more omakes...hm. Perhaps some GTA / Mario / Final Fantasy stuff?

Of course, all this only applies if the fic ain't dead. Let's hope it isn't.
SeanHicks4 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
Cool story, shame it aint been updated in about five years, hope ya come back to it.
TharzZzDunN chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
These omake are great! Lots of laughs, keep it up, but don't work too hard!
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Other authors don't manage it, most of them just write up their illegible wank/yaoi fantasies over the course of a weekend. You on the other hand, are doing a very good job, not going so far as to break the bank. Love the work so far!
Drifter950 chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Damn, Updated: 01-11-07.

In spite of the sometimes (Slightly?) perverted omakes, I thought the story fun, even hilarious. Worth the time to read it.

I'm putting it in my story alert group on the off chance you decide to pick it up again. I'd really like to see where else you could take it.

May the MUSE always be with you!

!
Blacksword Zero chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
I can't wait to read the next chapter,please update.
CelticReaper chapter 14 . 3/15/2009
lol awesome fic XD

please update soon
Nosferatum chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
Nya, good story. Pity, you've discontinued it... or not?
Moldock chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
Very funny story I hope you ontinue it soon
Dark omega z chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
great chapter, glad you're still alive X3. Hope you find the insprastion(sorry for the bad spelling) for your next chapter and hope you have a good summer...*insert begging and pleading for next chapter like all your loyal fans here and enjoy your day*
Dark omega z chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
love the rei omake and the duel omake XD hope to see more soon.
Dark omega z chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
great ending for this chapter XD...love the mess hheheheheh